• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Not sure about that. 1v1 he isn't great. He won't beat a man with skill or trickery. He can square a ball and seems like he has some kind of a football brain, but it's an insult to think that Gelson doesn't.

Not saying Gelson does not but rather that Pavon's above average whereas Gelson does not strike me as outstanding in that regard.

In terms of 1vs1 I dont have any doubts on Pavon and also quick as hell.

Divided_Pie

To my eye Pavon is lacking in pure pace and explosiveness, especially when considering the level of competition. He's kind of like Sanchez at 85%.

Not saying he's slow, more like just average for the EPL. Gelson certainly looks much quicker to my eye. Pavon is more skillful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i know. i was referring to the fact most of our fans blame the club for not getring him, yet no one else could get him either
Yes him and the club blocked all the talks in January and i think nothing will happen until after the world cup because he is with Argentina squad.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should have got him in January if we wanted him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we get him i fully expect him to leave for bundles (unless he's the next Ricky Alvarez) at some point but i'm fine with that.

say yes

forum master baiter
To my eye Pavon is lacking in pure pace and explosiveness, especially when considering the level of competition. He's kind of like Sanchez at 85%.

Not saying he's slow, more like just average for the EPL. Gelson certainly looks much quicker to my eye. Pavon is more skillful.

How much have you seen of him mate? Everyone else seems to think he has electric pace.

Need to know who's right before I can get fully excited about this.

Stannis

How much have you seen of him mate? Everyone else seems to think he has electric pace.

Need to know who's right before I can get fully excited about this.

I think he probably means relative to Martins.

Pavon is damn quick, but Martins can match Aubameyang and fit Hector imo

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not saying Gelson does not but rather that Pavon's above average whereas Gelson does not strike me as outstanding in that regard.

In terms of 1vs1 I dont have any doubts on Pavon and also quick as hell.

Pavon isn't lightening quick. He is probably as fast as Griezmann. Gelson is lightning, he has the pace to really unsettle a defense. He is quick enough to kick and run.

Pavon also isn't that good of a dribbler. He first thought isn't to take a man on where as Gelson can't help himself.

I'm just not buying the hype and don't believe he is what we need. We need a fast dribbler.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Exciting prospect imo just waiting for the doom mongers to chip in. Its fvcking depressing now

The "doom mongers" tend to be (but are not exclusively) the biggest Wenger lovers over the past few years.

I think maybe a little bit of denial/resistance to change is going on more than anything else.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Thing is with gelson he runs into alot of blind alleys and loses the ball or it goes dead. Just from what i have seen imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom