• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Walcott was definitely as fast as Salah and faster than Mbappe, Coman and Dembele. Think your view is clouded by Walcott's later years here, he lost a lot of speed the latter half of his stay here
Not with the ball though. Walcott before his knee injury would beat any of these players today on a track. But with the ball he had to kick and run whereas these guys are maintaining top speed and close control simultaneously.

Goonerfan

Not with the ball though. Walcott before his knee injury would beat any of these players today on a track. But with the ball he had to kick and run whereas these guys are maintaining top speed and close control simultaneously.

Definitely, and that's why he'll never be as good as the players Trilly mentioned

But when I hear footballer Olympics I'm thinking track speed, and Walcott had insane track speed

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Yeah Bellerin has lost his pace since he got fat in the previous off season by sticking a lot nuts in his mouth.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Rather lackluster today. Didn't get much of a chance to create much. So I don't suppose the World Cup will have an effect on his price.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
was impressed when he came on. But there were only two stand out players for Argentina, Messi obviously and Banega. They were the only two who could actually manipulate the ball in tight space and play great 1-2 touch football.

There is only one Argentinian I want and thats Baenga!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's a pretty damning assessment, if we wanted one of those we could just go and get practically any wide player from League Two.

Walcott has elite level timing and running off the ball. He is also a very good finisher with a lot of mental strength. As much as he lacked skill, he is a Premier League level player.

I don't believe Pavon is even that. He doesn't even attempt to beat a man at his young age.

JuanI

Hello Gunners, im Boca fan member of PBJ (planeta boca juniors foro).
I was going to comment that from what is said here is that Pavón stays in the club until the Copa Libertadores finishes so I'm sorry, the head of the bucket is ours belongs to us.

Mira ese traductor de Google Papá! Aguante Boca.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Hello Gunners, im Boca fan member of PBJ (planeta boca juniors foro).
I was going to comment that from what is said here is that Pavón stays in the club until the Copa Libertadores finishes so I'm sorry, the head of the bucket is ours belongs to us.

Mira ese traductor de Google Papá! Aguante Boca.

I see the final is in late November and I'm assuming Boca will make it to the rounds after the transfer window shuts, kills any transfer this summer if true.

Meh..

gkoat

I see the final is in late November and I'm assuming Boca will make it to the rounds after the transfer window shuts, kills any transfer this summer if true.

Meh..
That's one way to look at it...

Another way highlights that the next round is in August.

All we need is for Libertad to stop over Boca the first leg and then we should be in good shape. I like our chances since Libertad is hosting the tournament, but we still need this to happen. If anyone here knows any soccer officials or criminal syndicates in South America that owe you a favor now may be the time to reach out. Send Wilshere, Cazorla & Campbell to Paraguay on a stipend. We also need all South America AFC fans to show up and be Libertad's 12th man for these matches.

I'm all up for other ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom