• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Shades of Alexis about this guy, I've also seen comparisons to Claudio Caniggia. I don't know if he's absolutely world class or not, but he's supposed to be a good dribbler with a high work rate. Sounds good to me.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Madrid have the top Brazilian talents on lock down now from 16.

Pavon seems like an exciting signing but a risk if Boca want close to the 50 million euros buyout. With that deal till 2022 would not be surprised to see him playing in China next.

If we wanted him should have taken advantage before he renewed this summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Madrid have the top Brazilian talents on lock down now from 16.

Pavon seems like an exciting signing but a risk if Boca want close to the 50 million euros buyout. With that deal till 2022 would not be surprised to see him playing in China next.

If we wanted him should have taken advantage before he renewed this summer.
Let's see if Sanllehi makes a difference with that. Feel more confident in our transfer dealings now that we've got a more progressive structure in place.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Splash the cash on Zaha! In all honesty, I'd prefer Zaha to this guy, who will need time to adapt to the PL and doesn't seem like he scores too often.

Zaha’s gonna cost £80M or something mental. I’d rather go hard for Sessegnon, he’s gonna end up on the wing anyway.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd really like Zaha as well, but wouldn't be upset with Pavon. Buy him in January and have him come over in the summer. Will spell curtains for at least one of Welbeck, Mkhi or Özil imo.

Get Reiss Nelson back in summer 2019 and our options will be great.

al-Ustaadh

Zaha’s gonna cost £80M or something mental. I’d rather go hard for Sessegnon, he’s gonna end up on the wing anyway.
Or at leftback (played in that position this past weekend against Man City).

al-Ustaadh

I'd suggest using Welbeck as a makeshift for a Zaha deal. Welbeck and 30 million Pounds should do it.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
honestly wouldnt be surprised if welbeck gets a contract, he is an emery type player and is happy to sit on the bench

He's way too expensive for what he brings to the table.
We should let him go and give his spot to Nketiah and Nelson imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom