• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

He's way too expensive for what he brings to the table.
We should let him go and give his spot to Nketiah and Nelson imo.

They aren’t big or physical though

I agree wages are an issue, but Welbeck ticks a lot of boxes for Emery.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I quite like the idea of going for a player from South America like Pavon, but for €40m? Sven better be really certain. The leagues there are very different and I've read he hasn't been playing quite as well recently, so that's quite a gamble for that price tag.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
January might actually be a good time for Boca to move Pavon with Guillermo Barros Schelotto on his way out (likely headed to Atlanta United, apparently) and a new coach yet to be hired. They can take the money and spend it on new players for the new coach.

pikey2000

Can he actually run at players with the ball and take them on rather than kicking the ball past them and using pace i.e Bellerin/Walcott

We desperately need someone like Iwobi who can dribble past opponents to make something happen but crucially can find the right pass/cross off the back of that

When games are tight and there isn't an abundance of space to work with we often struggle as Auba likes to run into space, the full backs need space to run into and our wingers are in fact AM's so are not naturally dribblers, end result we recycle possesion a lot or try to find eye of needle through balls, desperately need 1 or 2 more players who will run at the opposition with the ball and MAKE something happen when we don't have space to work with.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I reckon he’s probably very good, but is he a future world-beater? Hard to tell, not so sure.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can he actually run at players with the ball and take them on rather than kicking the ball past them and using pace i.e Bellerin/Walcott

We desperately need someone like Iwobi who can dribble past opponents to make something happen but crucially can find the right pass/cross off the back of that

When games are tight and there isn't an abundance of space to work with we often struggle as Auba likes to run into space, the full backs need space to run into and our wingers are in fact AM's so are not naturally dribblers, end result we recycle possesion a lot or try to find eye of needle through balls, desperately need 1 or 2 more players who will run at the opposition with the ball and MAKE something happen when we don't have space to work with.

No he can't. He is an off the ball player. Interestingly all of the wingers we are linked to are not dribblers. Sarr and Pepe are not players who will take multiple players on.

St Maximin at Nice is the only young player id say who constantly attempts to beat his man and succeeds at it.

TornadoTed

Established Member
After going on a Youtube scouting mission of all the wingers linked St Maximin is the one I liked the look of most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom