• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Arsenal | Friday 5th August 2022 | KO: 20:00 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League is backkkkkk 🔥

61e97b91721b490498cd72a339fd511f

We get the ball rolling under the lights with the world to see but I see us going here and getting the result if I’m being honest.

Pre Season Form:

0AA67FE2-4253-4580-873A-586C9DA1FF32.jpeg

72C5E358-C4EA-4A68-97DD-CEA0B03190F5.jpeg

Stick to the same as lineup as above with Fabio Vieira hopefully getting some minutes and Tomiyasu on the bench.

Going for Palace 1-3 Arsenal

🔴⚪

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The Premier League is backkkkkk 🔥

61e97b91721b490498cd72a339fd511f

We get the ball rolling under the lights with the world to see but I see us going here and getting the result if I’m being honest.

Pre Season Form:

View attachment 8159

View attachment 8160

Stick to the same as lineup as above with Fabio Vieira hopefully getting some minutes and Tomiyasu on the bench.

Going for Palace 1-3 Arsenal

🔴⚪

A scenario which has never worked a treat for us :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Well played.

Perhaps it's now my turn to remind you that Arsène Wenger was on the bench during this match. Not Pep's Majordomo.

Tbf to him, there’s only been one Friday night opener with him in charge if I’m not mistaken - that’s the Brentford game last season.

As much as people try to be negative (including myself), our squad has improved and I think with an actual striker upfront we’ll cause Palace a bigger threat than we did last season.

Saying that, we still have work to do before the window shuts if we’re going to be taken seriously.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Remembering the last time @2Smokeyy made a match thread…
drake-raptors.gif

:lol:

Technically that thread doesn’t count as I did say I had a bad feeling about that game but @Erlis insisted.

Can’t believe that ended my unbeaten streak. Post match felt the same as that robbery at Old Trafford when we lost our unbeaten run.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

REWB

Could be 2-2 or a win either way for us or them. Would be great to snatch a win. But they are the type of team in which no matter how well you play, they can just catch you on the break with that pace and power, its mad.

Our fallbacks will be targeted on the break as im not sure we will be able to match their wingers for physicallity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Early fixtures hard to predict because lack of fitness sharpness but I'm glad we playing them 1st matchday than play them middle of season. The line up will same as today.

Hopefully for positive start.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Hard to read things atm, we still have an awful situation pending above us, that even affects the forum.

Probably a draw as we try to not get complacent after those preseason trashings and cut down on the fun a bit for safety

9jagooner

Eze is so good.
Palace have got some very slick players - Eze, Olise and now they've added former Arsenal academy player Ebiowei to their squad

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Think a nervy 2-1 tbh, we're the better side for sure but they have some good players and a manager who has them playing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom