• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wonder what place Arsène would have this lot finishing at if he were still here? 5th? I doubt even he could motivate them much more than that. The squad isn't that bad talent-wise but they sure don't seem to care much, it seems mostly attitude rather than ability. It all just seems so aimless.
max 6th there alot of players here can't do it week in week out no matter how much you motivate them when things get serious they just lose their ability quickly alot of teams suffered from the same not only us you'll need team fully committed to achieve good things.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pure fantasy and the rewriting of history.

The frustration wasn’t at not winning the league, it was at getting 5th a d 6th place with a squad capable of far better and the manner of the failure which is, strangely enough, the exact same reasons I want the latest manager gone—and off the back of winning an FA cup too.

You yourself said Wenger failed 😙

You simply cannot get more consistent than that. 😮
Rewriting history, 2015/16 we were 2nd bro and you were as mad as a hatter. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Probably a better world than the strange perpertual twilight Wenger years that seem locked into like an episode of 'Black Mirror'.

• The job was impacting Wengers health. Its patently obvious he has had a new lease of life since he left
  • 'Maybe I stayed a little bit too long' - Wengers own words

Can I honestly ask, did you want the guy to die at his desk? Is that the end game you were looking for?
No I wanted him gone bro. Watching him fold under all that abuse for the last two years was more than I could stand. Beyond toxic.

Arteta 10 times worse, lots of praise from pundits and fans. It’s all very weird for a simple bloke like me.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Just give us a good game of football please for once .... not everyone was born a hostage to this club, some actually enjoyed watching them play... please think of us too. dont make us enjoy watching leeds play more than we do arsenal. have some self respect as a football club.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Are fans allowed for this one? Hope they dont go but i know it won't happen. I understand they miss football but this is where they have the chance to take a stand against Stan.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Just read we haven't beat these in the last 5 games! Not won at Selhurst Park since 2017 either, about time we put a stop to that whether the game has much meaning or not. It would be nice to see a few goals for a change, I'll say 3-1 to us.

OSBK

Established Member
We will win, we will conceed. Zaha will score a worldie to try and get a move to a different club.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rewriting history, 2015/16 we were 2nd bro and you were as mad as a hatter. :lol:
Everyone saw it as a massive chance missed, and that was in the manager. Sometimes the higher you fly, the more your flaws become exposed. That was Wengers Icarus season. What followed that in 2016/17? A collapse to 5th place, humiliation in the CL. The rest, like Wenger thankfully, is history.

Everywhere you turn I’ve got an answer that beats you. Don’t you get bored of that? 🤣

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Everyone made up that it was a massive chance missed, because they were bored with continuous top 4.. Only now we're a mid table club do I realise my mistake, but I've got to keep flanneling or look a bit of a fool.
Fixed. 😂

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lolling doesn’t solve anything.

You tried to paint me as inconsistent and I’ve shown you that I couldn’t be more consistent. I’ve shown you that, with me, it’s the same rule for every manager.

This burns you 🔥

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Lolling doesn’t solve anything.

You tried to paint me as inconsistent and I’ve shown you that I couldn’t be more consistent. I’ve shown you that, with me, it’s the same rule for every manager.

This burns you 🔥
Consistent? The calmness of your posting is inversely proportional to the average finishing position of the Arsenal manager you’re writing about. :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Jesus christ, came in here to see if there was any early team news, and once again @Makingtrax is arguing about bloody Wenger, can someone do something please!!!!

Very sad on Eze btw, quality player such a shame! Hoping to see some continuation and consistency tonight. So many times this season we've won a couple of games just to lose to fairly poor opposition at the end.

Roy has announced he's leaving Palace at the end of the season so Palace will probably be proper up for this, plus first game with fans back. It'll be a very tough one.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A loss here is perfect for us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Hector Bellerin
Left lower leg. Hector sustained bruising to the bone in the lower leg during last week’s match at Chelsea and continues to be reviewed. Hector is unavailable for Wednesday’s match, but is working hard with the medical team ahead of Sunday’s match against Brighton.

David Luiz
Left hamstring. David continues to make progress since sustaining the injury at Newcastle on May 2. David is unavailable for Wednesday’s match, but is working hard with the medical team ahead of Sunday’s match against Brighton.

Granit Xhaka
Left groin. Granit has returned to full training and is being assessed regarding his availability for Wednesday’s match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom