• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Balogun
Martinelli-ESR-Pepe
Xhaka-Azeez
Tierney-Gabriel-Holding-Oyegoke
Leno

No funny stuff Mikel. I would like to see some of the academy players and see how they fair in PL competition. Could be some players who could save us a bit of money for the summer. But knowing the Spanish Simeone will probably want to see the likes of Eddie, Willian, Cellabos and Lacazette.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Balogun
Martinelli-ESR-Pepe
Xhaka-Azeez
Tierney-Gabriel-Holding-Oyegoke
Leno

No funny stuff Mikel. I would like to see some of the academy players and see how they fair in PL competition. Could be some players who could save us a bit of money for the summer. But knowing the Spanish Simeone will probably want to see the likes of Eddie, Willian, Cellabos and Lacazette.

Balogun? Really? He will get 5 minutes against Brighton if we are lucky.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
When you set up team defensively but have to attack against Arteta's ball.

giphy.gif

Arson Finger

Sp**s have 3 matches left. If they lose one and draw one, while we beat Crystal Palace and Brighton, it's St. Totteringham's Day again.

I would enjoy the hell out of that if it happened. There's no pressure on us, no one expects us to finish ahead of them. All the pressure is on them.
I don't remember, how do Spuds generally handle pressure situations?

Iceman10

Established Member
Sp**s have 3 matches left. If they lose one and draw one, while we beat Crystal Palace and Brighton, it's St. Totteringham's Day again.

I would enjoy the hell out of that if it happened. There's no pressure on us, no one expects us to finish ahead of them. All the pressure is on them.
I don't remember, how do Spuds generally handle pressure situations?
This means they need to drop points in their next two matches, home against Wolves and Villa. Their last match is away to Leicester, so that could be where the loss is. I get some fans will be happy with this if it happened and that is fine. I always kind of sneered at Spuds when they made a big deal of competition with us when we had bigger fish to fry, so it would be nice but I won't be celebrating too much because it is also painful to think what our big achievements now supposedly are. It could hopefully be the end of them being ahead of us if we make the right (and smart) moves this summer.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@MutableEarth was right in that we will only see the youngsters in meaningless pre-season friendlies.

If Arteta is still here for next season (I hope not), then Balogun, Azeez and other upcoming youngsters will only get few minutes in Carling Cup and (God forbid) if we are in Europa Conference League playing against teams of farmers and mine workers. He is on it on a short term-thinking.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth was right in that we will only see the youngsters in meaningless pre-season friendlies.

If Arteta is still here for next season (I hope not), then Balogun, Azeez and other upcoming youngsters will only get few minutes in Carling Cup and (God forbid) if we are in Europa Conference League playing against teams of farmers and mine workers. He is on it on a short term-thinking.
He probably won't even do it in the Conference League if we get there. He'll use it to keep his main men sharp :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom