• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Have to show off the kit to drum up sales.
You don't expect Kroenke to have last year's super yacht, do you? What would the other vapid billionaires think?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Is it true that Zaha never really shows up against us? Sort of feels like that’s true but I have nothing to back that up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just get the last 2 wins and get this season finish with more than 60 points i never expected that after the disaster 1st half of season but now it's possibility. Crystal Palace always dangerous on counters but i expecting us to win i think Arteta will go with strong possible line up so people who expect Bolagun Azeez don't do that to yourself even Martinelli might not play.

Leno
Chambers Holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Pepe
Auba

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I want Europe next season and treat it simply as League Cup team. We need to get match time for young players.

That is the only motivation.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Arteta should play the strongest lineup (his invincibles)
Leno
Bellerin Chambers Holding Cedric
Elneny Xhaka
Pepe Cabellos Willian
Nketiah

bergholt

Is this game still going ahead? Feels like the season has been over for a while.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since Leicester won the cup.

If they finish outside the top four now, will the FA cup Europa place go to the league?

So good chance 8th will give us Conference League next season, something to play for at least.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Since Leicester won the cup.

If they finish outside the top four now, will the FA cup Europa place go to the league?

So good chance 8th will give us Conference League next season, something to play for at least.
Only 7th gets Conference League.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only 7th gets Conference League.

Don't three English teams get Europa?

If Leicester finish fifth after winning the cup, it will only be them and one other team in that scenario?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don't three English teams get Europa?

If Leicester finish fifth after winning the cup, it will only be them and one other team in that scenario?
No, they changed it this season when they brought in this Conference League. Originally only 5th in the league or winning the FA Cup would get you into Europa. Because Leicester are guaranteed European football of some kind through league position, the EL place that goes to the Cup winners has been transferred to the 6th placed team. The team that finishes 7th will get into Conference League because that spot would normally go the team that wins the League Cup, but because City are in the CL that European slot gets transferred to the next highest league position.

Normally the top 4 would get CL, 5th + FA Cup winner gets EL and EFL Cup winner gets Conference League. But since the winners of the domestic cups overlap with the highest placed teams in the league, those spots get pushed down the table.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
No, they changed it this season when they brought in this Conference League. Originally only 5th in the league or winning the FA Cup would get you into Europa. Because Leicester are guaranteed European football of some kind through league position, the EL place that goes to the Cup winners has been transferred to the 6th placed team. The team that finishes 7th will get into Conference League because that spot would normally go the team that wins the League Cup, but because City are in the CL that European slot gets transferred to the next highest league position.

Normally the top 4 would get CL, 5th + FA Cup winner gets EL and EFL Cup winner gets Conference League. But since the winners of the domestic cups overlap with the highest placed teams in the league, those spots get pushed down the table.
What if Chelsea win CL and get 5th?

Does 7th place get Europa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom