• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Big miss for Crystal Palace today. Really shame he been very good this season

I really think they could be relegated y'know. They basically need a whole new squad this summer. Tbh any players we want to sell we should be ringing Palace first of all, cos they desperately need new players. The likes of Chambers, Holding, Elneny, AMN, Nelson, Nketiah etc.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hving said that I wouldn't be surprised if they win today. They're at home with the fans in the ground, their fans will be really up for it, it's Hodgson's last home game in charge, he'll want an upset. Could be trickier than we think.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Could be a lot of players last games in the shirt on Sunday, will be very interesting to see the reactions after the final whistle with fans being there.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hector Bellerin
Left lower leg. Hector sustained bruising to the bone in the lower leg during last week’s match at Chelsea and continues to be reviewed. Hector is unavailable for Wednesday’s match, but is working hard with the medical team ahead of Sunday’s match against Brighton

But I thought Arteta said everyone is available except Luiz.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Anyway... matchday!

giphy.gif

TheIceman85

Keep it tight at the back and hope for a VAR cockup. Don’t try any silly forward passes. Make sure we only pass it sideways and importantly backwards if no sideways passes are on. If we absolutely have to pass forward then make sure it’s down the wings where we can’t hurt them.

Pulp

Fair play to Hodgson for doing a good job with Palace. Hopefully Arsenal smash them so he'll get a proper send-off

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hving said that I wouldn't be surprised if they win today. They're at home with the fans in the ground, their fans will be really up for it, it's Hodgson's last home game in charge, he'll want an upset. Could be trickier than we think.

They won't win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Miss the days where we had class all over the pitch and Vieira’s vick’s patch haha.

When Edu was a quality deep playmaker, instead of a crappy director of football :lol:

Reyes involved in everything too, great little player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Duck, dive and deviate... Do you not realise you are notorious for this? 🤣

Actually there are 5 Ds, which are...dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I may as well watch this just to see some fans for a change. If we win we've beaten last season pts total. would that mean Arteta has improved? 🤔

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I may as well watch this just to see some fans for a change. If we win we've beaten last season pts total. would that mean Arteta has improved? 🤔
we had week rest we shouldn't make any changes we at least need to finish a season respectably i'm expecting strong line up maybe 2-3 changes against brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom