• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Strong line up as expected only missing Xhaka and Luiz. very exciting front 4 tho,

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm really confused, where do we actually want to finish? Do we even want Europa League? We don't want European Conference, surely. I can't work out which results we actually want from the other fixtures too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On the same day Bergkamp is inducted into the hall of fame, ESR to have a masterclass in his position and get the number 10 shirt next season?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm really confused, where do we actually want to finish? Do we even want Europa League? We don't want European Conference, surely. I can't work out which results we actually want from the other fixtures too.
no chance we finishing higher than 8th if both Sp**s Westham won their games. i think we just trying to finish the season with 61 points at least.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'll be sad to see Hodgson go. Good manager and classy guy. One of the last of a dying breed.

All that said, I hope we smash them tonight.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Soon only 10 users in match threads. 😭

Well this literally might be it for me, I'm sorry but I cannot justify getting either Sky or BT. It's just not worth it. Ah well, football is nearly dead anyways. Brighton at home will be my retirement from watching Arsenal it looks like.

I could just get a VPN.....

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom