• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Soon only 10 users in match threads. 😭

9d76f8000a118add3516f61697cf8d4a.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak

Soon only 10 users in match threads. 😭
I had BT and Sky which I cancelled recently. You’ll need both to watch our games as BT has all the European football.

Had to cancel because football has become boring, even non Arsenal games are full.

In recent years there are so many platforms that have arisen - like Amazon, Dazn, tennis channel etc, you need to subscribe to 4/5 platforms/channels if you’re a sports fan to view all the various sports.

I’ll get Sky back next season if we sign some good players.

Riou

You have to contribute something to the forum. We need a replacement for American Gooners incompetence

@American_Gooner was the first poster to like something I posted on here, @GDeep™ was the first one to quote one of my posts...and you were the first person to dislike me.

I was immediately mixing with the big guns of AM :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Y u muppets even watch

Strike Kröenkes where it hurts

Disengage until they disengage

#TogetherStronker

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see Saka on the left and Pepe right for once or at least a game where they switch occasionally.

Riou

Bet you were buzzing when I quoted you? Being an AM GOAT and one your favourite poster.

Felt like Jermain Pennant did in 2003, when Henry set him up for his hattrick goal v Southampton...great feeling.

Still have your reply to me framed on my wall.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I had BT and Sky which I cancelled recently. You’ll need both to watch our games as BT has all the European football.

Had to cancel because football has become boring, even non Arsenal games are full.

In recent years there are so many platforms that have arisen - like Amazon, Dazn, tennis channel etc, you need to subscribe to 4/5 platforms/channels if you’re a sports fan to view all the various sports.

I’ll get Sky back next season if we sign some good players.

In Germany i get at least nearly everything with DAZN and Sky. Two channels are okay for me, but i wouldn't subscribe more. With the amount of sport i'm watching (football, tennis, F1), the prices are okay.

But if you only want to watch F1 in Germany for example, you are f*cked. Because you can't only subscribe F1, you have to subscribe the whole sport package for at least 25 Euros every month and you would only get the sport every second weekend.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mikel’s what’s behind this recent sequence of 3 wins in a row?

Er, Jorginho’s back pass.

Iceman10

Established Member
Good to see some continuity for Pepe now. More match time for Martinelli remains something we want to see, but in a squad with ESR and Saka not all players can be fitted in, so we'll have to hope for a good preseason and both Pepe and Martinelli becoming more integral in overall rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom