• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Wednesday 19th May | KO: 19.00 BST | BT Sport

Is This Thread Better Than Rich's?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Another 6 months of this at least :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

We need a kill me emoji in the reply button if we're gonna have another year of this.

01gtwg4vhyu31.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Called it, was ridiculed on here. Most overrated player in the prem
Auba outscored everyone in the league from the moment he joined till the moment Emery left.

How you can call that guy overrated I don’t know.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Yeah. One of the best cm in europe coming here to get buried. Also one of the best finishers in the world is struggling to score 10 goals for us.

One of the best defenders in Ligue 1 turned to gash immediately he put on our Jersey. Hope you see the pattern?
Oh yes, I know who's doing the career killing, don't you worry.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Wasting £550k p/w to have Grandad willian on the bench and a cant be bothered capitano aubameyang upfront.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Martinelli, who knew he should have been in the team before this. Saving Arteta’s arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom