• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cup final..Am i dreaming...!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saudigunner

hey gunners....
first of all i wanna say its not the end of the world..when u think about it...we are champions,its just some reasons we didnt get the trophy...referee maybe.
i realy feel bad for Lehmann and Pires...its just sad..Lehmann doesnt deserve this..all the sweat all the training all the pressure all the hard and very hard work..teamwork.....
for a while there when it was 2-1 i said to myself am i awake...is it just a dream and its gonna end :shock: ! God help!

is Flamini change was realy important..was Fabregas realy that tired..? and Henry two oppurtonities...what about them
Gunners...its just bad luck...dont worry...we are the champions and they all know it :) ...
better luck next time.....Good luck to henry in thinking about the future...............
Arsenal lover...from Saudi Arabia..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom