Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by krengon, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Why would you push him further up the pitch when he’s doing so well in his current position? He’s just come out and said that he’s at his best when he’s playing deeper and feeding the attacking midfielder. Arteta has said that he’s not an AM as well.

2. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

This guy has become an animal, get an option to buy in his next loan.

He’s on an upward trajectory.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 1:30 AM
    North5 likes this.
  3. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Get him on a permanent please. Love the lad. Plays with passion and is growing game by game.

Pop Tart and dashsnow17 like this.
  4. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Live long and prosperous, buddy

Fewtch likes this.
  5. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

Hard not to like his passion and the way he celebrates like an animal despite being a quiet guy. And equally celebrates when hes on the bench. Lets hope Madrid don't try to dick us about

6. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Agree. He is worth keeping if we can. Maybe another loan deal with option to buy or if not too expensive buy now.

krackpot likes this.
  7. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

Did he say that after the game or are you still on something he said at the start of the season? People can change their minds you know. If we make an offer and Madrid accept it im sure he would come here.

8. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

Or just a straight purchase

9. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

He’s really grown on me. I would still prefer someone physically better but I like what I see. I would be content with a loan with an option to buy next season provided it doesn’t get in the way of other signings.

10. Football Manager

Football Manager Broken Record

Because he has all the ball control/dribbling ability/through pass and movement.....which are elements required to be a good AM.
    And his defensive game is relatively weaker, so moving him higher up the pitch, letting more defensive capable players to cover for him isn’t a bad idea.

11. Hunta

Hunta NOT In A Caravan Trusted

Can’t remember a loan player putting in as much effort and commitment in a long time. The change since the restart and since he apparently had a few conversations with Arteta has been unbelievable.

Even if he decides to stay in Spain he’ll have my respect for that.

12. blrgooner

blrgooner Well-Known Member

MOTM yesterday. What a brilliant performance. We should definitely try to keep him. He provides us a combination of work rate,discipline and technical ability in these big games. He has been one of the best players in all the big games in the last 2 months.

Pop Tart likes this.
  13. Make

Make Active Member

Definitely, we have to sign him

14. Jakarta

Jakarta Active Member

Bro you could clearly see it during the first 10/15 mins of the game. Chelsea were bypassing our midfield like it was non-existent.

We need a mobile CM alongside Ceballos who can cover the ground that he unfortunately can’t.

Godwin1, krackpot and Mrs Bergkamp like this.
  15. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

I would build the team around him and get someone with physicality, lungs and mobility next to him.

Goonerwether likes this.
  16. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

Agree with this. Had Pulisic stayed fit and Kovacic stayed on, we probably would have lost. Mount and Barkley also have the skillset to waltz through our midfield. We need someone with the profile of AMN in the middle. Arteta has work to do but Ceballos is something that can certainly worked with.

Jakarta and krackpot like this.
  17. AberGooner

AberGooner Active Member

Really looks like he loves playing for us. Been a different animal since the restart. Shows his character the way he responded to Arteta after not being involved much after he took over and then forcing his way into the team.

Definitely needs someone more mobile next to him if we're to start controlling games more. Impresses me with how he gets stuck in and wins a few tackles, didn't know that could be part of his game when he signed. Loan with option to buy would be a great scenario.

18. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

To think there were still some, that claim to know ball, digging out Ceballos and using the 'only had one good game against burnley' line even when he was putting in solid performances prior to lockdown.

Trilly likes this.
  19. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

...Superb, was Dani.

Pop Tart likes this.
  20. GoonerJay24

GoonerJay24 Well-Known Member

Prime Flamini would've been perfect partner