• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we get CL, he’ll have no doubt played a big part. Can see us dropping £50-60m on him if they want to sell and he’s willing to come back.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why you are quoting me as we weren't even linked to Ceballos when Nkunku links surfaced. I think Ceballos is a good player, but he won't survive in the wrong set up which is how we will line up until injuries or suspensions force Emery's hand.
Yeah I'm anxious about this too.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not sure why you are quoting me as we weren't even linked to Ceballos when Nkunku links surfaced. I think Ceballos is a good player, but he won't survive in the wrong set up which is how we will line up until injuries or suspensions force Emery's hand.

He can play both 8 i 10 I don't believe Emery will mismanage him.

It was actually the oposite during last season. Our setup was great until injuries and suspensions forced Emery to tinker too much.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we get CL, he’ll have no doubt played a big part. Can see us dropping £50-60m on him if they want to sell and he’s willing to come back.

We need to be super lucky, basically 5 things need to happen.
1. He needs to like his new surroundings and teammates
2. We need to get CL
3. Real need to spend silly money, ideally Pogba this year to make the CM more crowded, plus the huge mission Mbappe next year to be in need of money
4. We need to have little competition
5. He does not have to be too good, tearing the league a new one

Guess there's a lot to hope for :(

db10fan

At last a technical CM to be excited for. I hope we can also add a physical CM to add steel and fight to our midfield. Edu should make Dani C next summer marquee signing.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Do you guys think we could've snapped Ndombele over Sp**s as well ?

Was wondering, if I would have taken a Ceballos-Ndombele paring over adding new winger.

Tough call, midfield would be done for ages.

db10fan

Do you guys think we could've snapped Ndombele over Sp**s as well ?

Was wondering, if I would have taken a Ceballos-Ndombele paring over adding new winger.

Tough call, midfield would be done for ages.

I would take another more combative CM to partner Dani C over a new winger. For example maybe his CM partner in Spain U21, Marc Roca from Espanyol, left footed, 1st choice CM/DM for Espanyol and Spain U21, good stats in La Liga, plays well with Dani C.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I would take another more combative CM to partner Dani C over a new winger. For example maybe his CM partner in Spain U21, Marc Roca from Espanyol, left footed, 1st choice CM/DM for Espanyol and Spain U21, good stats in La Liga, plays well with Dani C.

Don't know him, if I'm honest. I think both positions are in dear need of an upgrade at some stage, but considering I don't know Marc Roca, I'd assume he isn't considered a worldbeater just yet. Would only go for a DM over a winger first, if I could get someone that's basically certain to smash it like Ndombele.

Have high hopes for Willock now too, so someone promising would not be enough for me

db10fan

Don't know him, if I'm honest. I think both positions are in dear need of an upgrade at some stage, but considering I don't know Marc Roca, I'd assume he isn't considered a worldbeater just yet. Would only go for a DM over a winger first, if I could get someone that's basically certain to smash it like Ndombele.

Have high hopes for Willock now too, so someone promising would not be enough for me
Oh I would love another world class potential CM, but with our limited funds and also need to improve LB/CB/RB/Wingers, I think young promising yet relatively proven players from lesser team/leagues are whats realistic for Arsenal. I think Willock is about the same profile as Dani C, while I like to have a bigger stronger Torreira to partner him. IMO, only Torreira that is almost good enough as starting CM.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Oh I would love another world class potential CM, but with our limited funds and also need to improve LB/CB/RB/Wingers, I think young promising yet relatively proven players from lesser team/leagues are whats realistic for Arsenal. I think Willock is about the same profile as Dani C, while I like to have a bigger stronger Torreira to partner him. IMO, only Torreira that is almost good enough as starting CM.

Yeah but that wasn't the question. My question was whether AM would choose Ndombele over signing a top winger.

A$AP Unai

Pathetic move. Just shows where Arsenal are at. First pay over the odds for a wackass dude that leaves someone else to face robbers that have blades. And now develope a player for them.....

I didn't realise we were Real Madrid's dustbin slash youth academy

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
So no buyout clause? We are basically training him for Real Madrid. Still an amazing player to have, even for only 1 year though.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Looking forward to see what he can do in an Arsenal shirt even if only for one year. Our squad is quite thin, so whatever quality we can lay our hands on is fine in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom