Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by krengon, Jul 25, 2019.

1. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

Thought he was pretty poor, but obviously needs time to adjust and more than 30 mins to show us what he’s really got.

2. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

He wasn't good today, but you can immediately see what he will offer once he's up to speed. He's always looking to turn and bring the play forward, can dictate tempo, first touch is very good and he tries to pass quickly. He's also moving to receive the ball, which none of our midfielders were doing today for most of the game. Will help massively to improve our build-up / directness / transitioning.

Geofranco and Impact like this.
  3. uriazu

uriazu Member

Seemed tired and innacurate.
    Saw him a lot last year in Real Madrid and he had some pretty good performances. Hope he gets in line quickly

4. DJ_Markstar

DJ_Markstar Well-Known Member

Am I really seeing people not rating this lad :lol:

The only poor performance seems to be from the A-M posters. He oozes class and is going to be very good for us this year.

Camron, BigPoppaPump, m-due and 2 others like this.
  5. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t say people aren’t rating him. Just that he wasn’t up to pace in his debut, which is no surprise.

m-due, drippin and Ricardinho like this.
  6. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Exactly my take on it aswell

7. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

His debut was ass and I still rated it. Quality was obvious, sign the fecker up for 6 years so he can start tweeting about Tottenham. :D

Geofranco, mavelous and m-due like this.
  8. Uncle Good-Advice

Uncle Good-Advice Well-Known Member

Cut him some slack, guy just had his nose smashed during our goal celebration, not the best moment to show his qualities as it was clearly bothering him until the final whistle :)

9. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

This guy is class, anyone who doesn't see that needs to visit your doctor for some specs.

10. Gunner140

Gunner140 Active Member

I think that he will start the match against Burnley and he is going to be a lot more impressive then against Newcastle. I mean, playing against Newcastle away in a ****ty weather is anything but easy.

11. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Hope he’s one of those that can actually use his technical ability to impact games.

We’ve had plenty of highly gifted midfielders come to this league but still struggle to make a mark. Andre Gomes being the latest example.

mavelous and m-due like this.
  12. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Will make a superb backup to Willock.

Özillionaire, dbig and celestis like this.
  13. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Confidence issue with him. Ceballos is elite scumbag he will do well.

mavelous, Arsenio Venger and Trilly like this.
  14. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Haven't seen much of Everton last season but I thought Gomes had a great season? Atleast that's what an Everton supporting colleague told me.

15. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

His cameo was kinda funny I thought - just seemed a little bit behind the pace of the game. Few more games and we'll see his level rise.

mavelous, DJ_Markstar and celestis like this.
  16. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

I’ve watched them a few times and imo he doesn’t affect the game as much as he should for a player of his talent. Maybe a confidence issue like @razörist said.

17. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Trilly, say yes and Camron like this.
  18. Camron

Camron Established Member

Gonna be a tight race between him and Sp**s for the pressure trophy this season.

Geofranco, Artisan, Preacher and 2 others like this.
  19. Didi

Didi Member

Not going to judge him yet but seen him a few times at Madrid and he looked pretty dreadful to be honest. Really poor game too on Sunday, hope he improves.

20. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

He looked a bit pony tbf. He needs to adapt quickly.