• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Need Madrid to sign Pogba so bad, Modric is old, Casemiro dead, they sold Kovacic and Marcos Llorente, Asensio out for a year. Even the links with Donny vd Beek have died.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah we will struggle to keep him here I think. Madrid will want a ton of money if he does well, and I think I read he has his heart set on making it over there anyway. But who knows, just have to see how it goes.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I said on here Ceballos will be the signing of the season in the PL and is a cross between Silva & Cazorla.

Move over KDB & B.Silva, theres is new contender for most talented player in the PL.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah we will struggle to keep him here I think. Madrid will want a ton of money if he does well, and I think I read he has his heart set on making it over there anyway. But who knows, just have to see how it goes.
We only need two signings if all goes well, a young centreback and Ceballos. Surely if we splash the cash next summer we can keep him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think we could be in a position to offer big money to him if we finally get rid of Özil.
For now, at least people will stop writing how important is Xhaka for us. We have a top quality midfielder finally and he just won the game for us. Massive performance and very enjoyable to watch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Remind alot of Santi he great with both his feets got great dribbling quality always available. Start negotiating with Real Madrid from now

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
**** me. Enjoy watching him and worry about if we can keep him when the time comes next year. A lot can happen in nine months and his outlook might be completely different.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Fuvk the loan, need to make a move for him in the January window. Kid is class, top draw player.
Just on the train home from the game and the whole stadium fell in love with him after that. You could just feel that collective administration for him.

He's like Santi reincarnated for us, silky smooth with the ball which sticks to him like velcro. Has to start for us, we'll be handicapping ourselves otherwise.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
ECLSQWaXYAEp5MR

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom