Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by krengon, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Spanish Bobby imo. Some players don't need any time at all to show their worth. All we can do is hope he falls in love with the place.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

The only chance we got is if real Madrid force him out

krackpot likes this.
  3. Kroket

Kroket Trusty and Sensible Trusted

Need Zidane to somehow stay in charge of Real until at least the beginning of next season, no chance in hell any semi-competent manager is going to allow him to stay with us.

asukru, say yes, North5 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Adrian Dunham thought Ceballos was a downgrade on Ramsey hahahahaha suck a bag of dicks.

5. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

6. North5

North5 Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

70 mil. Get it done big dick Raul

CaseUteinberger and Wrighty4eva like this.
  7. Underhill

Underhill Well-Known Member

moth by far. Great performance.

8. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

I think we should forget about what happens next summer and just enjoy him while he's here.

NieThePiet and Swallow like this.
  9. Trilly

Trilly The John Cross of Ilford

Saw flashes of the technical ability against Newcastle but he’s got boxes of confidence to go with it.

Iniesta level on the ball like @THunter said way back in Summer.

10. avalonhse

avalonhse Well-Known Member

Hard to bench the Ballon d'Or for a young guy in front of the c**ning President.

11. rich 1990

rich 1990 Men's Rights Activist

A year's a long time in football. Think there's a reasonable chance he'll enjoy himself enough to want to stay. Time will tell.

12. baccy_man

baccy_man Active Member

He reminded me of Santi but he was getting further forward than what Santi used to,
    He is a very skilful player and i hope that we can buy him from Real.

13. Aevi

Aevi Moderator Moderator

Good to see these two getting along well, it certainly won't hurt our chances in convincing him to stay beyond this season.

14. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

I mean if Real Madrid tell him that he'll be first choice next summer then I don't think we have much of a chance regardless. You don't leave Real unless you're out of favour, who knows maybe they might sign more midfielders and he'll be surplus to requirements.

15. Artisan

Artisan Not Emery's Old Pal

This fascist seems dynamite. Would have been worth buying even if it meant putting in a cheap buy back clause for Real.

16. rich 1990

rich 1990 Men's Rights Activist

Real don't do logical things. Hard to say what they'll do.

17. avalonhse

avalonhse Well-Known Member

Once you are loaned from Real after you played, you are out of favor. They can easily throw James Rodriguez away, and Ceballos has little commercial value.

18. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Those of you mentioning Santi be prepared for aggressive replies once the agenda merchant catches up on this thread :lol:

El Duderino and Artisan like this.
  19. Let's play Aubamawang

Let's play Aubamawang Active Member

If Real do finally sign Pogba then we may stand a chance of getting him. Not entirely like-for-like, but they can't both play deep, need someone more defensive alongside them. That being said, Ceballos did my fantasy team proud today. And he does put in a shift defensively, I just don't think a manager at Real Madrid is ever going to trust him without someone like Casemiro alongside.

20. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Loved his performance today but let's see how he gets on during winter months before going overboard.