• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Let’s keep this thread about our new great signing.

Don’t know why the usual nonces want to hijack every thread with their ignorance.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

3f0671839cb72823.jpg

Drink it in ladies.
And Leno catches the ball, throws it to Tierney who runs down the wing past one, two players. Gives it back to Ceballos, who has no options, oh my word he turns Pogba like he wasn’t standing there, plays it to Özil, razor sharp one touch through ball to LACAZETTEEEEEE who takes too much time to shoot and the ball goes out for a goal kick.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is an excellent loan signing and hopefully a prelude into what excellent ball-progression will look like with some ball-carrying and real technical quality. My hope is that he plays CM more than AM next season.

Will be good for some of the upcoming midfielders to learn from him aswell and see what they can achieve as technical CMs.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm excited by this signing, despite the fact that it is only a loan. Could well become permanent even if he performs well, given Madrid's tendency to sell their own and buy a shiny toy every year.

He brings some much needed technical ability to our midfield and the ability to drive the ball forward. Does have the ability to play out from under pressure, but I think he needs to make sure he releases the ball in time to avoid getting kicked too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom