• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest going from playing against brexit fc to play against champion of europe in a week is not easy. Bad game today but that's not mean he will be dropped

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
bad game but can't help to think he could have done better if it wasn't for this weird setup from Unai.
he has to play as our main CM, it's as simple as that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

In all honesty it's a team game , very neat player but he can't do much if the others can't seem to pass and give passing options .

uriazu

The intensity Liverpool put on a game is tremendous.
Dani was not up to the challenge today and he was beaten on almost every occasion. Expect better from him in the games where he gets more space but it's something from him to learn from.

OSBK

Established Member
Tactical error from emery. My big worry against the better teams was playing the youngers ones. Willock and doozi did well, DC needs a few more months before he can play in those games.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s super duper quality. Won’t see it every week against every team, though, so be warned.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I had a feeling before the game, I even said to my mate who was watching it with me, that it wasn't the game for him and he wouldn't get much joy. In hindsight we might as well have went with Torreira and pushed Willock up to the 10 role.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
All the Real Madrid fans I know seem to agree that he is much better playing as a CM than AM. Hope Emery sees that soon.

Emery loves to play CMs at 10. Banega, Ramsey, Ceballos, Willock. It's obvious he's doing it for supposed energy, workrate and movement radius advantages, but these guys all rather shine with their qualities when played deeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom