• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Needs to stop with the risky passing when we are under pressure, otherwise he looks quality. Will have a field day against lesser teams at Emirates.
He is a risk taker and that is part of the package with this guy. At one point he got skinned right outside our box but we picked the ball up and he returned the favour before launching a counter. In the moment I loved it but it's a dodgy way to play.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
:rofl:

bY8ujVM.jpg

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Is this a spanish forum?

No, I don't believe it is my friend. You see the humor is derived from their failure to dilute or translate the English profanities. But I can see this has not amused your good self, or perhaps you are unfamiliar with the new Ceballos chant on the terraces.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
No, I don't believe it is my friend. You see the humor is derived from their failure to dilute or translate the English profanities. But I can see this has not amused your good self, or perhaps you are unfamiliar with the new Ceballos chant on the terraces.
I am not. My spanish is **** though os No real context

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Send this kid back to Madrid, at least they'll be able to use him. Maybe as a ground keeper or something.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
He runs like he's holding a pair of marakas in his hands, in a swimming pool. I've never seen a pro player struggling to run because of the way he moves. He is one of those Ripley's Believe It or Not things.

Just cancel him already.

HBL

Established Member
Bit harsh. I'll judge him when we have a settled side and he has played more than 5 games for us but if it doesn't work out we could always try and get Ødegaard :lol:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Damn why is everyone being so harsh on him.

He's not a no.8 would happily see him instead of xhaka in the team. Against Watford him and Özil linked up well together, only issue is that though, they would need a destroyer on the team.

Pepes blue pill

thought he was well below his best today but dude is clearly a baller

Concerning that a player who isnt ours seems to care more than a lot of our actual players tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom