• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

o_O The GK has not made one save in 3 games?

The commentator said that it's the first time in 15 years that Real has not conceded a shot towards goal in 2 matches in a row. Not sure about this derby, but it was 0-1 shots towards goal, and they were away.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The commentator said that it's the first time in 15 years that Real has not conceded a shot towards goal in 2 matches in a row. Not sure about this derby, but it was 0-1 shots towards goal, and they were away.
They must be playing against pub teams consisting of farmers. :p

drippin

They must be playing against pub teams consisting of farmers. :p

Hahahah, yep, of course. Sevilla (8th now in LaLiga) away, 0 shots towards goal. Osasuna (13th) home, 0 shots towards goal. And Atletico (3rd) away, 1 shot towards their goal. Those away games are not easiest.

Ceballos, Ceballos, don't you just hate Zizou?

Manberg

Predator
What I saw from him against Burnley was enough to justify that he has the special kind of talent, even if his performances after that have been a bit of a miss.
I want to see him in the no.10 role. He suits it far better than Torreira.

drippin

What I saw from him against Burnley was enough to justify that he has the special kind of talent, even if his performances after that have been a bit of a miss.
I want to see him in the no.10 role. He suits it far better than Torreira.

He is upgraded young version of Banega, old friend of Emery. Have no worries now that Zidane is getting it together at Real.

Ceballos can adjust this season to EPL, Arsenal pays some okay money, and then he can flourish like against Burnley. :drool:

(It's still a dream, and hoping he can deliver that kind of quality constantly.)

Pepes blue pill

Should have started today instead of torreira but that ball at the end was shocking, had the final chance to create something and put in a nothing ball instead

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same as pepe after his first game against Burnley his performance not been great still he'll add alot when he came on we already looked better going forward

GoonerJay24

I feel players joining from foreign league like Pepe and Ceballos, regardless of their price tag need time to really adjust to English football.

He'll come good I'm sure.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

So Madrid derby was 0-0, and Real has conceded 0 shots against their goal now 3 games in a row according to the commentator. 1 shot towards their goal in this derby in livescores though.

Anyway, looks like Zizou will keep his job, even if they have injuries. Early in the season, but their trajectory is clearly upwards.

Looks a lot better now that we can buy Dani at the end of the season. :)

So he can sit on the bench in away games ?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
My advice to him would be if he is interested in starting this season, forget about trying to play well and just run around like a headless chicken for most of the game. Emery is sure to play you when you meet his ideal standard.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Showed some glimpses of quality when he came on, but that free kick at the end was horrendous. I wanted him to try and go for goal, De Gea is shaky on that near post and we could’ve got a deflection or something.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Should have started today instead of torreira but that ball at the end was shocking, had the final chance to create something and put in a nothing ball instead
No, he should've started ahead of Xhaka and Torreira should have been dropped deeper. I think this is our most balanced midfield:

Torreira
Willock/Ceballos - Guendouzi

He clearly has the quality, but it isn't coming out as much as I'd like so far.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He's an annoying ballhog, play him as deep as possible, where he can use his technical abilities to help us under pressure. Try to get a Cazorla CM role out of him or bust.

Would hate to see him at AM, bloke just comes down to the CM's and passes it on. The reason why Wenger scratched the Cazorla AM stuff, he was similar.

Hate that stuff, especially now when we're used to the best of the best in Mesut, who finds those pockets between the lines to receive the ball and link ups like the footballing god he is.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No, he should've started ahead of Xhaka and Torreira should have been dropped deeper. I think this is our most balanced midfield:

Torreira

For me we have to start with below. Every game.
Torreira
Willock - Guendouzi

Pepes blue pill

Torreira

Trust me I would have put xhaka but I dont even bother anymore, he is emerys golden boy:mad:, hence putting torreira instead

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
My advice to him would be if he is interested in starting this season, forget about trying to play well and just run around like a headless chicken for most of the game. Emery is sure to play you when you meet his ideal standard.
It can get better than that, if he gives a couple of penalties and red cards he can be our captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom