• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I think Ceballos will absolutely shine under Arteta. He seems like that energetic midfielder that Arteta needs a bit of direction from Arteta.
Arteta has gotten me so optimistic that I think he likes of Mkhi would be resurrected under him too..

Mkhi was always a good player tho, I think his legs went a bit last season but there was no doubt in my mind he was a good player and definitely the sort of player you want in your squad, even if not as a starter.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Have very high hopes for this boy now that Mikel gets a chance to work with him. Feels like his type of midfielder. Hope we buy him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Mkhi was always a good player tho, I think his legs went a bit last season but there was no doubt in my mind he was a good player and definitely the sort of player you want in your squad, even if not as a starter.

Mikis last season at Dortmund was ****ing magical, one of the best individual seasons i've seen in a long time. Unfortunately, Prem doesn't seem to suit him. No shame in that.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I hope he starts vs Leeds, I want to see what he can offer under Arteta. Looked so average under Emery but I feel like some of us had written him off.

We gave Pepe time, but I think we had less pateince for Ceballos because he was Spanish and lauded as a player Emery would enjoy using.

He was so impressive vs Burnley that you've got to think that he can do it more often when given the opportunity (and played in the right role)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think Ceballos will absolutely shine under Arteta. He seems like that energetic midfielder that Arteta needs a bit of direction from Arteta.
Arteta has gotten me so optimistic that I think he likes of Mkhi would be resurrected under him too..
I feel like Emery gave no direction or confidence to his players, they didnt have a strong personal relationship with him. Thats important in modern footy.

Yes the top professionals will keep on doing what they do, but some players need guidance or confidence. Thats why our new signings (Ceballos, Pepe) were so terrible and unsettled under him.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Ceballos’ skills is impressive, but unlike Cazorla, he doesn’t know when he should dribble and when he should not dribble and release the ball, very often he over-do it or doing it in the wrong timing. Hope Arteta would give him some advice and help him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Very high wages for a squadie thou

dbig

Not putting any hopes on him. Seems to have brain farts every so often. Doesn't seem like an intelligent player.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Not getting a look at under Arteta really, concerning for his future. He'll be at a different club next season.

Finesse

Dani should stop complaining and getting press fuel disgruntled comments about him. He is not helping his chances. Arteta can given everyone a clean slate and watching them in training. His time would come and he needs to convince him on the training ground. It’s that simple. Hector did so and when time came Arteta asked him if he was ready mentally. He said yes. Even Hector looked privileged he was asked. This is Arsenal again and it’s not about where you come from. Play your heart out like Gabi and Saka all 18 year old boys and you will be first on the team sheet. Dani has an opportunity as Arteta likes a ball carrier hence his inclusion of Özil. Özil is not making his influence third yet. When Dani gets his chance he should show Arteta what he can bring on that dimension and he would get his chance accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom