• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

AM jealous because Dani has hair he can grow out?

I had a top knot a few years ago.
Part of me was wondering this but even a lot of young people call top knot people dickheads. :lol:

I had a taper fade for years, got my new job in a less corporate environment a few months back so decided to start a dreadlock journey. Should be an interesting next few years.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Part of me was wondering this but even a lot of young people call top knot people dickheads. :lol:

I had a taper fade for years, got my new job in a less corporate environment a few months back so decided to start a dreadlock journey. Should be an interesting next few years.
Closest thing I had to it was an undercut. Brad Pitt in Fury style (but less extreme, unlike Grealish who kind of looks like a knob tbh).

I guess thats the stage before a top knot, just have to grow the top longer.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Arteta finally gives Ceballos a start and he's the best player on the pitch today by a mile.

Y
He need to get more involved seriously he can add more creativity give Özil more freedom to play his game

I like the looks of it playing with Özil as AM and Ceballos can create from deep and move our game.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Arteta saying he had some issues with his behaviour, but he completely changed it and been training like an animal. Seems like he'll be playing a lot more going forward going by that.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
More performances like this please, perfect situation to get him permanently too, with how lackluster he has been so far I doubt Real would take him back even if he kicks on, could likely get him for a very reasonable price too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta saying he had some issues with his behaviour, but he completely changed it and been training like an animal. Seems like he'll be playing a lot more going forward going by that.

Behaviour? That's interesting didn't look he frustrated off the pitch he very talented guy he showed with Spain and real betis guy still 23

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Probably a tad frustrated at his lack of a look in but he's responded really well to Arteta throwing the gauntlet in front of him. Was a really excellent game today and I can't stress that enough.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta finally gives Ceballos a start and he's the best player on the pitch today by a mile.
I feel like this is the Ceballos we all thought we would get from seeing his highlights and then that Burnley game. Always felt he was too talented to not be a success as long as the coaching was right. It wasn’t as Emery tried to make him a number ten for some reason but I hope he kicks on from here.

I was very surprised when it seemed like Arteta had frozen him out because he seemed like a very useful player for a possession style.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...a quality Spanish deep playmaker knows a quality Spanish deep playmaker when he sees one!

Hope Ceballos getting fit and into form now, can allow us to change the way we set up our midfield for the rest of this season.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Played very well in the second half. I thought he was a bit tentative in the first half. If he plays like that for the rest of the season it will be interesting to see if they keep him. I imagine it won’t take an outrageous fee to get him out of Madrid. The trouble is I don’t think him and Xhaka is the right pairing going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom