• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The guy is a baller playing abroad for the first time. He isnt going back to Madrid and I hope we look at signing him. I feel there is room for growth and worst case he moves back to Spain for a similar fee that he would cost us now.

nick gould

We have been crying out for a Carzola, he is close. For starters he is naturally very gifted, can dribble, knows how to receive the ball on the turn. It's not a coincidence that Özil played well today. Özil needs some ballers to exchange passes with before feeding the runners. Pepe, Danny and Özil seem to operate on a similar wavelength. I have seen good combination play between Özil and reece as well. By the way, for all his lack of confidence and stuff, Reece is a baller. He prefers one twos to actually dribbling with the ball.

The boy has zero pace though. Am I the only one who sees similarities with Basquet?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll probably want to go back to real madrid and have one last chance but he need to be honest with himself when he back real madrid will sell him quick. So i hope he really put good performance like today game until end of season so we'll get a good judgement if he'll be a good addition here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I also think he’s kinda blown it tbh. Good game but I just don’t see it.

He’s Spanish and can pass so Arsenal Mania will continue to beg it though.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal fans are crying about the lack of technical players in the team and don't want us to sign Ceballos, wtf. Who do you expect us to buy, Pogba?

There are better players out there. Aouar and Matheus Henrique would be much better options. A press resistant midfielder who is athletic and able to drive forward is what we need. Ceballos is the most technically adept central midfielder we have which is saying something as defensively, aeirally, recovery wise he is poor.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
There are better players out there. Aouar and Matheus Henrique would be much better options. A press resistant midfielder who is athletic and able to drive forward is what we need. Ceballos is the most technically adept central midfielder we have which is saying something as defensively, aeirally, recovery wise he is poor.
No doubt there are players better than Ceballos, but can we afford them?

Bergkamp1988

Ceballos is the kind player we need to link up our play forward. Playing with two DMs doesn't work for us. We just need a #8. If we don't keep him in the summer for whatever reason, that is definitely the kind of player we need to be looking for (perhaps a more physical one if possible).

On a (petty) side note, this clears a debate I've had here earlier: Ceballos > Willock.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doubt it to be honest, Lyon sold Ndombèlé for 60m, and Aouar looks a better player.

60 million euros rising to 70 I believe. We can do that. We have so much cash to generate through sales. I'd still go for Henrique though and partner him with Gueye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom