• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Five tackles and six interceptions, very impressive. Needs someone a lot more athletic than Xhaka/Torreira/ Guendouzi if he`s to play as one of the two sitting midfielders. Refreshing to see a player with some real skill on the ball for a change, we hardly have any others.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Alongside Leno the only player who has put in a very decent performance. Great today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He is good should take more risk instead of give the ball back to center back. Don't think we'll be signing him permanently because we could find better player. But if we did end up signing him i won't mind it he'll only get better with us

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He is good should take more risk instead of give the ball back to center back. Don't think we'll be signing him permanently because we could find better player. But if we did end up signing him i won't mind it he'll only get better with us

I think if we can get him for 35m or less we should. There is better but at similar prices or more. He is young and has experience in the league now. Also has the ability to be pushed further forward too if required.

WiscoGooner8

With how much we are willing to spend on midfielders I think we should keep him. If we are willing to spend $60+ million we could get an upgrade such as Aouar, Ihattaren. But in the 35 million range there aren’t many with higher potential.

avalonhse

With how much we are willing to spend on midfielders I think we should keep him. If we are willing to spend $60+ million we could get an upgrade such as Aouar, Ihattaren. But in the 35 million range there aren’t many with higher potential.
We need money to replace Auba and upgradde CB positions. Still a question that we have 35 mil to buy him, 60 mil MC upgrade looks unlikely.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good performance today. More mobile and less accurate version of Xhaka.

Playing his way back into my heart.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He was undoubtedly the classiest player on the pitch. Levels above everyone else.
Pretty much the complete CM performance, Noble a very experienced premiership player could not get near him. If He can play like it that 60/70% of the time then he needs to get signed permanently.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Has a big heart and puts in a good defensive shift. However far too slow in transition. Would keep him if we let Xhaka go, and if we cannot get in someone better.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like that he isn’t afraid to put a tackle in, as I said before like our pre opus Spanish CMs, he doesn’t mind a scrap!

Wish we could give him a midfield that would compliment him, instead of putting him with Xhaka and a past it Özil...

Ceballos-Lucas-Niles​

...always wanted to see this when we signed Dani, guess with Lucas being out for the season and Niles having annoyed Arteta behind the scenes, it won’t happen...get Willock in there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom