• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
How many objectively good performances did this guy have? 2? I can only think of Burnley and Norwich at home. I'm not taking the p*ss, how many good performances has this guy had?

blaze_of_glory

How many objectively good performances did this guy have? 2? I can only think of Burnley and Norwich at home. I'm not taking the p*ss, how many good performances has this guy had?
Yeah just those two games really, though the big goal last game was nice as well. But he's not showed much at all over the season.

arsmile

Established Member
If he was available for cheap...you'd probably take him.

but people are talking about 30 million...we shouldn't be paying half that...surely there are better investments out there in the world for that type of money

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Half decent technical players from Spain are ten a penny.

He does have a nice tenacious side to him as well though. Not fussed if he stays or goes, but I wouldn't want us to pay more than £25m.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Depending on his performances for the rest of season I wouldn't mind another loan, provided we include a reasonable buy back clause this time around.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Or rather wasting our time on this guy, we could go after Aouar who is a similar player but actually turns up against big teams and a better athlete.

FinnGooner

Established Member
If Arteta wants to keep him we should try to keep him, simple as. That’s what backing a manager is. And I certainly do understand why Arteta would want to keep him. He has obviously a very high ceiling and he has an impressive skill set with the ball. However, there are serious question marks about him actually being able to reach that ceiling as well as about his adaptation to PL. If we do keep him, I think loan with an option to buy, or even conditional obligation to buy, would be the best for us. In the current climate I think Real could agree to a second loan deal since the market is probably pretty dry for a guy who has had such an uneven and injury plagued season.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
At what fee would people take him permanently?

25 - 30m. He's young and adapted to the league. I rate him higher than Guendouzi and Willock.

We'd still need a quality cm though as Ceballos isn't good enough to lift our midfield.

Partey, Ceballos and Xhaka/Torreria in a 3 is good on paper though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had s good game tonight but for me, that level of involvement has only been seen about four times in all comps. We can't afford 30m for him based on what he's shown

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
There's something suspicious here. This guy was running riot at the U21 Euros and named Player of the tournament, yet here he hasn't been looking great, but then again, who has?
Our midfield is piss poor and sorely lacking in imagination, so he might find a new gear next to better players than our current crop of sad sacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom