• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

TinFish

He was the best player against City when he came on and our 2nd most talented MF behind Partey. We need to rid of Xhaka and change the formation. Playing like Moyes's Everton wont help him progress.- which is precisely the reason why I think Özil would also be useless in this current set up.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
In an ideal world we play him next to Partey in a double pivot or with Saka and Partey in a 3.

That's what I think, I really don't see why we need Partey and Xhaka in a game we should be winning. Partey with Ceballos and Saka would surely help to create. You could even try Partey Ceballos and Willian to give Saka a rest.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
This guy has only been good on his debut and the 10 games after lockdown when he was playing for his career. Other than that, he’s just another player who isn’t good enough.

Should be playing for Real Betis.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Going to need to make a choice between Ceballos and Xhaka come the end of the season anyway.

Seems a bit redundant having both now Partey’s here.
Seems redundant having either tbh but Ceballos has something that can be worked with.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems redundant having either tbh but Ceballos has something that can be worked with.

I think they are just tieing us over. It would make sense to have a player very similar to Partey if we are going to go with 5 channels of attack. A double pivot with two athletic monsters who can do everything. Partey is very good offensively, he shouldn't have to be covering for the weaknesses of his partner.

Apparently we thought Soumare was too raw. He wouldn't be raw alongside Partey. Camavinga would be my dream, but that wont happen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A technical midfielder, who wasn't able to get on the ball on Sunday. It was very unclear what his role was supposed to be. Him, Xhaka and Ceballos all want to occupy the same space. Two of them plus Willian should be the way forward.

Manberg

Predator
Ceballos’s poor form is a worry. I thought he was poor again today. These are the kind of games where he should be fighting for his place. If this continues, Willock overtakes him in the pecking order.

mpower2540

Ceballos’s poor form is a worry. I thought he was poor again today. These are the kind of games where he should be fighting for his place. If this continues, Willock overtakes him in the pecking order.
Thought it was your standard Ceballos performance tbh. Some pointless play, too many touches and the odd moment of class.

mpower2540

I think they are just tieing us over. It would make sense to have a player very similar to Partey if we are going to go with 5 channels of attack. A double pivot with two athletic monsters who can do everything. Partey is very good offensively, he shouldn't have to be covering for the weaknesses of his partner.

Apparently we thought Soumare was too raw. He wouldn't be raw alongside Partey. Camavinga would be my dream, but that wont happen.
What about Bissouma at Brighton? Always been impressed when I’ve seen him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Loved what he done today smart passing running with ball and dribbling.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He was a good today. Still not enough to displace Elneny at the moment.

Still think he can be a valuable player for us this season. There will be games when we will need him.

mpower2540

Shouldn’t really be singling out individuals tonight because everyone to a man was bad but the fact that our options after Partey got injured were Xhaka/Ceballos on who both can’t run while Willock after a very good performance doesn’t get a look in is baffling too.

Top Bottom