• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

Kysus

It worked with him along Xhaka in 2 men midfield which is a testiment to his quality more than anything. Was always suboptimal though which is why the calls for another CM(Partey) got louder and louder.

Ceballos is a 8 who, when given the freedom, can roam all over the pitch to create and dictate the game.
His technique and dribbling are the standout attributes and playing him and Partey closer to our attack(3 Forwards) with another CM(Elneny or Xhaka) behind would solve our creative problems.
If you don't give him freedom you may as well not play him at all. He is currently one of the many victims of our uber conservative system.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I've said it before and I'll say it again. No Arsenal midfielder post Vieira has contributed more to Arsenal FC than Ramsey.

Also Flamini is the smartest man in the game. He cozied up to Cesc when he was first here then he became Özil's best friend when he came back.

Cesc carried this team for years and Cazorla was pure class for us. Ramsey was a poundland Lampard living off a 6 month purple patch and a couple of goals in the cup final which Cazorla got us back into.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Poundland Lampard :lol:

Ramsey was cool, wasn’t quite the player I hoped he would be but I firmly believe that horrible injury robbed him.

If he was here, he’d be another on the long list of our key but divisive players. Half will say he’s God, half will say he’s dogsh*t, etc.

He was never as bad (or as good) as some said on here and overall you can’t deny he’s definitely missed. Saying all that, if he was offered back to us it’s a firm no from me, we were right to (try) move on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought he was pretty good today, showed fight in the right way...hopefully him and Partey get a run of games in midfield and can strike up a partnership soon, think that will be our best mix in the middle.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah was average to good but that won't work for team want top 4 he need to be better

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Between him, Tierney and Gabriel for our beat player today.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
nothing. zero. nada. zilch . kept getting dragged out of position and couldnt impact the game at all.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Have you ever seen a top level Spanish midfielder who was as poor at passing as Ceballos? Couple of nice moves to create space then give it away to the nearest opponent. What a strange player. Poundland Cazorla.

A_M Iniesta

Not influential enough for what we need of a cm , prem is too aggressive for him , there will be good performances here and there, thank God its only a loan

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As usual, lead the team in tackles.

Gets consistently bypassed in transition. Doesn't have enough power in his legs to play a 25 yard pass along the ground so he dribbles it half the way closing down all the options for that player when they get the ball. Doesn't break lines, cant carry it forward AND repeatedly passes the ball out of play.

But yeah he tackled.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
what is he good for? Absolutely nothing.
Ceballos is our most skillful CM if you dont count Saka as one.

It’d be great to have Aouar/Szoboszlai/Tonali/Cuisance/Roca....but ceballos is certainly not the first one to be replaced.

Xhaka/willock/elneny/niles...none of them are 1/10 as silky on the ball as ceballos.

Ceballos is not cazorla/Fabregas/nasri level. But he is the closest one in our squad.

Last edited:

elemoo

It’d be great to have Aouar/Szoboszlai/Tonali/Cuisance/Roca....but ceballos is certainly not the first one to be replaced.

Xhaka/willock/elneny/niles...none of them are 1/10 as silky on the ball as ceballos.

Ceballos is not cazorla/Fabregas/nasri level. But he is the closest one in our squad.

Lol what?

Elneny has eclipsed Ceballos and Xhaka in every department this season apart from looking silky of course.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

he turns very very slowly on the ball from time to time. That's not really being silky. I'd much rather that he passed it to Willock who does drive forward with the ball.

I've seen Xhaka, El Neny and Willock play better than him this season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom