• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Donnarumma sale, 50M for Torreira, Ceballos on loan, Zaha in.

Hold me.

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

100% behind a loan signing of a midfielder like Ceballos. Brings us in a player that doesn't affect the transfer budget.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I reckon the wide player we will be Fraser (which I'd be very happy about). Carrasco would also be a very option.

The only box to box CMs we have been linked to is Kessie (who I wouldnt touch with a barge pole), Ceballos, Joan Jordan, Nkunku and Szoboszlai. Ceballos on a loan would be the best option out of those.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos would be very nice option to have to replace ramsey also would give us option to spend money on wide player and maybe CB if we sent Saliba back to his team

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ceballos, Chiesa and Bielik have been the most impressive players at the under 21s.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Every time I see a link to a Spanish speaking player I feel as though having Emery as manager is more important than iot really is. Repeat this train of thought for Spanish speaking, la liga and PSG players. SO with that in mind:

---------------------------Martinez-------------------------
-----------------Hermoso---------Sokratis---------------
--Bellerin-----------------------------------Tierney-------
-------------Ceballos---------Torreria--------------------
-----Carrasco--------------------------------Nkunku-----
---------------Laca------------PEA------------------------

Throw in Vasquez or Isco when they are inevitably linked!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wanted him after the last u21 euros, Madrid only signed him because of it and they’ve done nothing with him since.

Not sure we really want him but technically he’s as good as any other midfielder out there, ridiculous skills.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Beautiful player. So impressive at the Euros. There is a lot of talent in that Spain squad that we should be all over.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Wanted him after the last u21 euros, Madrid only signed him because of it and they’ve done nothing with him since.

Not sure we really want him but technically he’s as good as any other midfielder out there, ridiculous skills.

He's like a second coming of the Thiago narrative, just swap Barca with Real.

He'll be pretty good whoever gets him for comparatively little money.

It is actually quite annoying how Barca and Real can buy any kiddo and they do not even have to play them to get profit in the end, if they dont work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom