• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
another player who is not good enough for 10th placed Arsenal, but will be playing in the CL next season

He came when Emery was there,so it was kinda all different when ge got sacked.

Don't think he's bad player at all.Can see to do very well in La Liga.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So he could leave at the end of the month? Haha that'd be kinda funny. Can any club go from zero to total crisis as quickly as Arsenal can?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So he could leave at the end of the month? Haha that'd be kinda funny. Can any club go from zero to total crisis as quickly as Arsenal can?
hardly a crisis we got many midfielders but if Xhaka injury is serious then it'll be difficult to finish the season with only Torreira Willock Guendouzi and AMN.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Mad how disappointing he’s been. Probably end up having an average career at Betis or Valencia.

Theres a reason he hasnt got a sniff at Real Madrid. As you say he will have an average career. Saying that any Arsenal player in the next 5-10 years is going to have the same.

Least he will have the sun in his face and not have to worry about language problems.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Theres a reason he hasnt got a sniff at Real Madrid. As you say he will have an average career. Saying that any Arsenal player in the next 5-10 years is going to have the same.

Least he will have the sun in his face and not have to worry about language problems.
I don’t think his heart has ever really been in it, when he was injured around Christmas time he spent about two months in Spain.

Shalmaneser V

Thought Arsenal would be a perfect platform for him to push on and show what he’s really made of. But it just hasn’t worked out. Been disappointing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Thought Arsenal would be a perfect platform for him to push on and show what he’s really made of. But it just hasn’t worked out. Been disappointing.

The problem is Arsenal right now is not a platform for anything or anyone. In an unstable club with chopping and changing managers. Big players leaving. Young players not showing enough. It's just a club like Everton as we speak now. Forget about history. When I go to a restaurant to eat I dont think about what prizes it won 20 years ago. I look at what it has to offer now.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think he had a decent run before the break tbh. I would much rather see consistent links for Torreira and Xhaka to **** off.

Shalmaneser V

The problem is Arsenal right now is not a platform for anything or anyone. In an unstable club with chopping and changing managers. Big players leaving. Young players not showing enough. It's just a club like Everton as we speak now. Forget about history. When I go to a restaurant to eat I dont think about what prizes it won 20 years ago. I look at what it has to offer now.

I get what you’re saying but things were not as unstable when he first joined the club. The coach was Spanish and into his second season and the club had made what looked on paper some decent signings.

But even if the Everton comparisons are accurate that didn’t stop players like Digne and Andre Gomes from shining after failing miserably at Barcelona.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I get what you’re saying but things were not as unstable when he first joined the club. The coach was Spanish and into his second season and the club had made what looked on paper some decent signings.

But even if the Everton comparisons are accurate that didn’t stop players like Digne and Andre Gomes from shining after failing miserably at Barcelona.

They arent exactly shining. They are doing ok. For the money Everton have thrown around it hasnt worked. The only thing about them is they havent the same expectation.

Shalmaneser V

They arent exactly shining. They are doing ok. For the money Everton have thrown around it hasnt worked. The only thing about them is they havent the same expectation.

They’ve done really well. Digne is arguably among the top 3 left-backs in the division. And Gomes looks a completely different player to the one that stunk out the Camp Nou.

Agree though that the expectations are different for both clubs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t he say his main objective was to play for Real Madrid?

There’s no chance he’s getting into their midfield or bench for that matter.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
They’ve done really well. Digne is arguably among the top 3 left-backs in the division. And Gomes looks a completely different player to the one that stunk out the Camp Nou.

Agree though that the expectations are different for both clubs.

Yeah but stick them both in our team and you would see they wouldnt be any better than what we have. Our whole structure, team selection, player quality is all wrong. It's like Arsenal is just a place to go to pick up a wage when theres no other clubs interested in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom