• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Real Madrid really f*cked us here.

We wanted to wait another two weeks to make it official and Real Madrid is just posting a "Comunicado Oficial" out of nowhere.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Good thing is he shouldn't need any time to settle. Expecting even more from him this season considering how well he ended the last one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm very glad he back was joy ti watch since the restart i hope he continues good form i predict his 2nd season here is going to be even better

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Another terrible presentation btw. Didn't need to do much since we know him already but come on. This and Gabriel contenders for the worst presentations of the summer.

Where's that petition to sack that fat piece of sh!t admin. Imma sign it right now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom