• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
1 decent game against wba doesn't change anything. Just don't sign him up. Would even prefer to terminate his loan now. This season is gone anyway and those minutes can be given for our youngsters to at least increase their value if we sell them, like willock.

bergholt

1 decent game against wba doesn't change anything. Just don't sign him up. Would even prefer to terminate his loan now. This season is gone anyway and those minutes can be given for our youngsters to at least increase their value if we sell them, like willock.

Doesn’t necessarily increase value. At the moment Willock still has potential on his side. If he plays another 10 underwhelming games then that quickly evaporates.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Still have Europa and fa cup to play for. I agree about terminating his loan. Been here 1 and a half seasons and has only played well in the fa cup and a few league games after the lockdown for us. Had so many chances and keeps blowing it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dream...Bigger Ambitions than Arsenal.

Reality...

DSC_0309.JPG

...good luck though, had some good moments here!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

“My goal one day is to return to Real Madrid and be important in the best club in the world,” he said.
Most players openly say stuff like this tbh.

He's not been great, but looking at our midfield options he's right to feel slightly aggrieved to not have started more.

I like Elneny as much as the next guy, but there were plenty of games where Ceballos would have been perhaps the better choice for example.

This is the downside to loans though, we gain very little for giving him minutes whilst he's clearly got a lot of improvements to make. Best of luck to him.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
He said such things last season too.

I like Ceballos and if for no more than £15m I’d keep him. Against West Brom he showed some deep playmaking abilities I didn’t know he had. He’s also very good on the ball. We need technical players.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He neither make us better, nor worse. We can use a youngster for these minutes instead.

Ceballos I thought would be a goalscoring threat when we signed. He fooled us wirh his Spain U21 performance.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He’s a decent player if he was available cheap and willing to be a backup I would have no problem with keeping him. He has a higher ceiling than Granit Xavi or Elneny which isn’t saying much.

nick gould

Come on, let's not be too hard on our players. During the difficult times pretty much every Arsenal with the exception of maybe 4 were dire. So we can't really judge players based on that. Let's see how he does going forward. I personally think Guendozzi has the skillset to do what he does and even more. Joe willock's first touch is non-existant.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Come on, let's not be too hard on our players. During the difficult times pretty much every Arsenal with the exception of maybe 4 were dire. So we can't really judge players based on that. Let's see how he does going forward. I personally think Guendozzi has the skillset to do what he does and even more. Joe willock's first touch is non-existant.

He’s not our player.

Top Bottom