• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
1st half he was so good some of passing from deep was on point his dribbling was good too i hope more of this performance before he back to Madrid I'm against buying him because there alot of better players

littleboysilva

Cannot for the life of me understand how people are coming for ceballos’s head after this game. He was one of the rare good performances this is bizarre to me.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don't know how he does it. I was going to praise him for his performance against West Brom in snowy conditions but then something was telling me to wait and I'm so glad I waited because he did what he always does. Flatters to deceive. He just doesn't move the ball quick enough and I do worry about his fitness because he seems to look class in one half and then gassed in the second. Worst thing, I feel like he's cockblocking us from a more talented player. If he hadn't tricked us like he did in the FA Cup run then maybe we could have signed 2 CMs like we were meant to.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Exceptional performance again, can't believe any manager in the world who earns more than £8.72/h would play Elneny over him.

OSBK

Established Member
He is a very tidy footballer i dont think thats in doubt. Im gonna make a weird comparison here in that dc and rodri are bother very similar, the big difference is rodri physicality. Both good on the ball, both slow but rodri can overcome the lack of speed because of his size. Its the same reason jorginho has flopped, they just are not built for this league.

REWB

I don't know how he does it. I was going to praise him for his performance against West Brom in snowy conditions but then something was telling me to wait and I'm so glad I waited because he did what he always does. Flatters to deceive. He just doesn't move the ball quick enough and I do worry about his fitness because he seems to look class in one half and then gassed in the second. Worst thing, I feel like he's cockblocking us from a more talented player. If he hadn't tricked us like he did in the FA Cup run then maybe we could have signed 2 CMs like we were meant to.

Hello? No we wouldnt have. It was either him or nothing imo.
23mill Gabrial
50mill Partey
15mill Pepe installment, thats roughly around 100mill in the negative.

Where are we getting this extra money to buy a top class CM from? We didnt have enough for another CM mate. If we did then at the time after his FA cup performances we probably would have ended up signing Cebellos.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Standards are rock bottom. Dani had a good 45 minutes against the most out of form team in the league and people were sending me messages on my phone.

Guy has 1 good game every 3 months.

Top Bottom