• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

scytheavatar

Established Member
Ceballos is the only player in the squad who reminds me of Cazorla (although he is not Cazorla level).
We need to have at least 2-3 more of this kind of player in the squad. So Ceballos should be one of the last to get rid. We should sell all the “physical&athletic only” (skilless/shxt) players first.

Except Cazorla is way more physical and athletic than Ceballos........ people forget that even though Cazorla is small he's strong as an ox and outmuscles his opponents everytime. We already have a massive deficient in physical ability from our players, especially our midfielders. And Ceballos is part of the problem.

goldengod

I like Ceballos, but he isn't good enough to be starting for us and I'm not convinced he'll develop into a CL level player.

If he was our player I'd probably be inclined to keep him around as we're thin in the CM options and he'd be a good squad player. But he's not our player, and I just can't see any reason to spend money on him to acquire him permanently. Even if available for cheap (e.g., £15m), it'd still make more sense to invest into someone who might have a higher ceiling.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Except Cazorla is way more physical and athletic than Ceballos........ people forget that even though Cazorla is small he's strong as an ox and outmuscles his opponents everytime. We already have a massive deficient in physical ability from our players, especially our midfielders. And Ceballos is part of the problem.
Cazrola was not strong as an ox and was as unathletic as Ceballos. The big difference is that Cazorla could use one or two touches when he needed and could use either feet, which made him very press resistant.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
can't believe people keep saying we can pay 15m or something for him
he is not worth anything and shouldn't be playing for us. Please don't buy this fraud. Xhaka is 1000 times better than him even though he is bad as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just cancel his loan right now.

At least with Elneny we can take a nap while he sideways passes the ball.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'll defend Ceballos alot.

Today he basically tried to get us out of europe. What in the world was that performance. At fault for both goals.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He was one of the few positive players in the first half, maybe outwith Saka showing any kind of invention. Two absolutely disastrous moments tho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes the team saved him from too much abuse he wasn't bad but just don't understand what he was thinking at that mistake just control the ball don't head ball back when you are like 30 yards from Leno ffs

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If Arteta wants to make this deal permanent he should get the sack. Clown player.
On some other day it's gonna be Xhaka, after him it's gonna be Luiz, after him Bellerin. There is so much potential for this stuff within our team. Ceballos is a hero of the day, but we'll soon see that others have that in them as well

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
On some other day it's gonna be Xhaka, after him it's gonna be Luiz, after him Bellerin. There is so much potential for this stuff within our team. Ceballos is a hero of the day, but we'll soon see that others have that in them as well

Yeah agree to be honest. You can't really trust any of them despite some of them having patches of good form.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Good thing he got his mistakes out of his system when it didn't cost us. Was one of our better players if not for them.

Top Bottom