• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wait, aren't they transfer banned?
There's a loophole in the rules that allowed them to sign him permanently before June 30, since he was already registered with the club from the previous season. The ban kicked in from July 1 I believe so that was the point from which they're not allowed to register new players.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Loans only make sense with an option to buy. Otherwise as others have said we're just being a development club.

Gunner-Union

not seen him but I've read he is good going forward with good passing and dribbling and press resistant but how is he defensively? all midfielders now even AM have to track back and put a defensive shift in

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Normally totally against loans for a club of our status. However, what with our poverty midfield options, I'm all for an injection of real quality even temporarily. All I care about is getting us back in the CL.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

There's a loophole in the rules that allowed them to sign him permanently before June 30, since he was already registered with the club from the previous season. The ban kicked in from July 1 I believe so that was the point from which they're not allowed to register new players.
Chelsea don't have a Hazard replacement now? Only Pulisic?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can’t the player say no to the move if we have an option?

Literally this, its not an obligation, just an option, the option for Madrid to go nah we want to keep him, then its down to the player.

So essentially it means nothing because that could happen anyway even without the "clause".

So us loaning him even without said option still makes sense as we could very well buy him in the end.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t force him to move. Not even sure what an option to buy means.
Literally this, its not an obligation, just an option, the option for Madrid to go nah we want to keep him, then its down to the player.

So essentially it means nothing because that could happen anyway even without the "clause".

So us loaning him even without said option still makes sense as we could very well buy him in the end.
What? It means you negotiate a price for a player now rather than the end of the season when he has already played really well for you and Madrid can milk his worth. You know what he will cost you and also you will not have a reason to hold back using him fully because he might not be at your club long term. win-win.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What? It means you negotiate a price for a player now rather than the end of the season when he has already played really well for you and Madrid can milk his worth. You know what he will cost you and also you will not have a reason to hold back using him fully because he might not be at your club long term. win-win.

I never see an option to buy attached with a price. Why would they attach a price straight away that wouldn't make sense for either party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom