Dani Ceballos

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by OnlyOne, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Marca and MundoDeportivo reporting this and people still asking about the main man Kike if it's true :lol:

Sanchez11's ghost and field442 like this.
  2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

T Unai Emery Etxegoien gang can count them selves lucky if Emery keeps all of Wenger ex players. They can then keep blaming Wenger for everything that goes wrong!

Tourbillion likes this.
  3. Jasard

Jasard No longer wants to #PlayAMNInMidfield

Can't wait to see him thread balls out wide for Kolasinac to hoof out for a throw :drool:

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

Tierney ;)

5. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Still don't believe this.

DanDare likes this.
  6. celestis

celestis Arsenal-Mania Veteran Moderator

Yeah . not so keen on if we can't buy him no point developing a player that we can't keep , but they must have someone in mind for next summer .

7. yousif_arsenal

I think there something is this it won't drag on we'll know quickly because he want his future to be clear before 22 of July.

8. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Ornstein Defender

Its time for Orny to make contact with his sauce.

9. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

Saliba, Umtiti (loan), Tierney, Ceballos (loan) and Zaha.

If we secured all of the names above, how would you rate the window from 1 to 10 with 10 being brilliant?

10. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

That window is quite literally a 10 considering everything. I don't expect anything near that.

SingmeasongSong likes this.
  11. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Best post this summer.

12. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Glass Half Empty

Yepp, that would be just insane considering our current situation. It would also mean we pretty much addressed all of our biggest problems for now. Adding Willock and Reiss to the equation which seem to finally get trust from Emery, this would be an exciting season.

13. Let's play Aubamawang

Let's play Aubamawang Active Member

Maybe loan for a year, then go for that kid at Salzburg next year with a bit more experience under his belt? Unless he's moved already, hard to keep track tbh.

celestis likes this.
  14. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

I don’t care if he’s the next Drinkwater or Iniesta, I want an option to buy.

yybecause and celestis like this.
  15. yousif_arsenal

Would be great if we get Ceballos in seeing us not linked with any mid this summer was worrying me

Dutch D likes this.
  16. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Looking like we’ll get three out of those and probably a different wide player instead of Zaha. I’d give that a 7. If we could get a CB it would be a 9 or 10 depending on the quality.

17. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Wanted him 2-3 years ago. Hopefully this goes through.

18. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

8/10

Sell Mustafi and Mhikitaryan 9.5

All things considered

19. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

8/10 purely in terms of incoming, would rather a different player than Umtiti and Zaha and lacking a back-up RB.

I would be in favor of this even if we don't insert a buy clause. Generally I am against this, but if it helps us with our limited budget it would be ok. If we manage CL and he plays a big role, he might be tempted to stay and we can always entice Real with a good offer. Preferably we get a €45-50m clause in though. There is also a worrying lack of links to CM players, so let's go with this one.

Very excited about his potential in a more technical style of play, which our current crop of midfielders cannot provide. From highlight videos he does seem to have a tendency to hold on to the ball a little too long, having to resort to dribbling his way out of trouble (which he seems to manage). Frenkie de Jong can always dribble himself out of trouble, so it's a good quality to have, but Ceballos needs to work on that I think.

20. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 Still Hating Reed in 2019

@Dokaka was a big fan of this guy..used to rave about him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.