• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Hope there’s a fee to buy even though I know it’s not likely.

Even if there’s not, there could be an Andre Gomes situation where he wants to stay and Real Madrid still can’t find room for him.

Huge talent. Big fan of his.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hope there’s a fee to buy even though I know it’s not likely.

Even if there’s not, there could be an Andre Gomes situation where he wants to stay and Real Madrid still can’t find room for him.

Huge talent. Big fan of his.

My one hope is Zidane doesn’t fancy him and while he’s there I doubt he’ll get a chance. Perez also seems to bend over backwards for Zidane so if he continues to not want him we might have a chance at buying him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Somebody find his hairdresser on Instagram and see if there's a hint.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
giphy.gif

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Ehh not a big fan of developing players for other teams, would be small time stuff if there is no option/obligation to buy. But I suppose beggars can't be choosers and with our meager budget we need to take every little bit of help we can get.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m glad we have other options at CM. I had an inkling we’d be looking for a CM on loan whilst purchasing LB/Wing back and Saliba.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Would be very clever loan even if it`s without option to buy. With our budget we have to be creative in the market and Ceballos on loan would be great business.

neimad

Would love if it was permanent but a loan will do. Guy is levels above some of the ****e we have in midfield.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think we’ve got him. Pretty much a guaranteed starter here which he won’t be at Sp**s and Milan are ****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom