• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Would be annoying not to get an option to buy in case he turns out to be awesome. Could be worth it even if it’s something like £40m.

Still, happy for the loan even without an option. Massive upgrade on Mesut.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need some english trusted media like telegraph Guardian say something about this. Orny won't say nothing until it's all but done.

macka66

Would be a good signing even if it is for the season. Gives us more chance to scout Ramsey replacement for next summer. Think it’s time to get Santi to have a word with him. That guy was proper arsenal if he doesn’t want to join the club after talking to santi then there muse be something wrong.

db10fan

Very good talent, bonafide baller, can take Ramsey's role in supporting the attack, but better in progressing play, should try to get option to buy and 2nd year loan. If we can also find the bruiser that also balls to support him, it will be a massive upgrade to our midfield. Therefore I hope we also look to get Marc Roca, Ceballos's partner in Spain U21 midfield, he plays regularly as CM/DM for Espanyol in La Liga.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even on a one year loan there could be a chance we sign him next summer, especially if Madrid’s squad is still overly bloated. If not we have a fantastic solution while we search for a proper CM signing.

Next summer we should also have more money to do so.

Divided_Pie

My take on this move depends on what role he would fill.

Playing in a 4-2-3-1 next to Torreira as a #8, sending Xhaka to the bench = YES PLEASE

Playing as the #10 in a 4-2-3-1, in front of Xhaka/Guendouzi and Torreira, with Özil out wide or on the bench = MAYBE, but this pretty much means giving up on Özil, which I personally do not favor.

Playing in front of Torreira, next to Xhaka/Guendouzi in a 4-3-3 = MAYBE, but I don't think any of the current players work best in that role, and again, it wouldn't get the best out of Özil. Would have been great with Ramsey though.

In any type of back 3 = NO, what's the point, this will never work.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
This is the information I use about Ceballos and that we have already told in @esRadio

Real Madrid has received the request for a transfer from Arsenal in an official manner. The player likes the idea but has not decided yet. Handles several alternatives

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
4231 is definitely what Emery wants. More of a 4411 with Laca and Auba on the pitch. Get this guy, a proper left winger and then we can utilise all the talent we have for the other side.

Torreira and Ceballos in the middle for me isn’t ideal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My take on this move depends on what role he would fill.

Playing in a 4-2-3-1 next to Torreira as a #8, sending Xhaka to the bench = YES PLEASE

Playing as the #10 in a 4-2-3-1, in front of Xhaka/Guendouzi and Torreira, with Özil out wide or on the bench = MAYBE, but this pretty much means giving up on Özil, which I personally do not favor.

Playing in front of Torreira, next to Xhaka/Guendouzi in a 4-3-3 = MAYBE, but I don't think any of the current players work best in that role, and again, it wouldn't get the best out of Özil. Would have been great with Ramsey though.

In any type of back 3 = NO, what's the point, this will never work.

If this goes through Özil is done as a starter (unless Ceballos performs badly). He’ll be playing Europa League and home games against ****ty teams. That’s about it. I doubt you’ll see him start an away game (depending on injuries).

LG10

Looks like the perfect 10 for emery’s 4231. Exciting stuff even if it’s just a loan, was not expecting a cm coming in.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
4231 doesn’t mean you have to play a 10. His game is perfect for slotting in and being part of a midfield 3 but also playing further up the pitch to link the midfield and the attack.

How do you expect us to fit Auba, Laca and this winger signing in though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom