• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always the same ****ing word. Confident. New regime does a hell of a lot of talking, put your ****ing money where your mouth is, if we negotiate this slow long term we are going to be left in the dust. I can't believe the Tierney or Saliba deals haven't/didn't get hijacked...

So negative. Wtf...

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
People crying just because the Telegraph are rehashing old updates.
Not really. People are getting itchy feet because we have still done nothing and even the seemingly simpler deals are still not done. He could be getting used to our way of playing in pre season. Instead his bedding in will come during the season. I'm sorry but no signings, no sales by late July is taking the piss.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not really. People are getting itchy feet because we have still done nothing and even the seemingly simpler deals are still not done. He could be getting used to our way of playing in pre season. Instead his bedding in will come during the season. I'm sorry but no signings, no sales by late July is taking the piss.
He just finished the U21 Euros on June 30, so he wouldn't have trained anyway. Now that he's had his 3 weeks off things should start moving, might even see him at the Emirates Cup next weekend.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He just finished the U21 Euros on June 30, so he wouldn't have trained anyway. Now that he's had his 3 weeks off things should start moving, might even see him at the Emirates Cup next weekend.
Get it done during the Euros then. There is literally no excuse for this.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Get it done during the Euros then. There is literally no excuse for this.
How many players do a medical during a major tournament? Most managers don't want their players to be distracted by transfers.

My point is that the Telegraph are just repeating what was already reported by the Spanish press last week, nothing new.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People should got use to about how slow we are slow in transfers i know it's boring and sucks but we'll get the Ceballos Tierney deals done we not in rush.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It's probably a bit unfair for Raul and co to get the beating when it is all going to go down on wednesday when we meet for the game, just because the media keeps on sensationalizing meanwhile

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny said we in talks and spanish media specially from madrid saying he will go to Arsenal on loan when his holiday finish so the media is just going with Confident and hopeful until he sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom