• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaOs

$

****ing hell. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought it might be a bonus him being Spanish he might get along with Nacho and Hector but I guess we can rule that out. Not forgetting Unai is basque too.
This is the killer mentality the fans have been crying for. Man's willing to go all Fransico Franco to win trophies. Elite.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Never seen him before so i can now assume he's dreadful.

True that even a player that's dreadful could been seen as improvement over Ramsey with amount of poor peformances he has produced for us the past 5 season.

However Ceballos is brilliant, is intelligent and can eve pass the on the deck etc a far cry from we were used to with the Welsh Kevin Nolan.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

True that even a player that's dreadful could been seen as improvement over Ramsey with amount of poor peformances he has produced for us the past 5 season.

However Ceballos is brilliant, is intelligent and can eve pass the on the deck etc a far cry from we were used to with the Welsh Kevin Nolan.

I take it Ramsey plonked your girlfriend in her derrière?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!

Lol

Ramsey was a magnificent match winner. It was only injuries that ruin your perception.

Juve dont sign him if he isnt Class.

I hop Cebellos plays like Carzorla. We need to dictate the midfield.

Way too many misplaced passes by Özil and Mhki to trust them.

Wryer

I'll be lying if his physical frame doesn't worry me. But his technical ability looks fantastic.

Cue Dennis Suarez. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

$

****ing hell. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought it might be a bonus him being Spanish he might get along with Nacho and Hector but I guess we can rule that out. Not forgetting Unai is basque too.
This guy is pure ****, heard he goes on vacation to Morocco and pretends it's still Spanish territory, asking people why they don't speak Spanish, trying to pay with the old Peseta. Love it.

leo9903

Lol

Ramsey was a magnificent match winner. It was only injuries that ruin your perception.

Juve dont sign him if he isnt Class.

I hop Cebellos plays like Carzorla. We need to dictate the midfield.

Way too many misplaced passes by Özil and Mhki to trust them.
I wouldn't say magnificent, decent sure, good even. He does come with match winners, I'll give you that, but sometimes at the price of abandoning his own position/duties in midfield.

Anyways I digress, from my limited viewing of Ceballos, he does seem to have fantastic ball retention ala Cazorla, so we might have a winner on our hands.

P/s - For what it's worth, just because a big club signs you doesn't mean you're magnificent. Juve also signed absolute dross like Melo and Diego. Manure signed Bebe. We signed Mustafi. :p

Gursha

I still dont get how people can get excited by this...
Yes he is a gem, and yes he will improve us.
Are we relying on him to get top 4 alone? i dont think so... it took us an 8 game disaster class last season to miss it

An the promise they will talk will put us fans in a conflict this season. on one hand if he plays phenomenally, we will 100% not be able to afford him and real will want him back... the only way they will sell and we can afford him is if he flops.... so it will be a small bitter taste if he preforms, cause you know the void he will leave when real will want him back... and a as well if he underperforms cause you want your team to do well...

And dont use the Kovacic deal as an example, he flopped at chelsea and the only reason they bought him (was firstly because he flopped) is cause they have a 2 years transfer ban.

Loaning a player to the first team without option to buy is admitting we are no longer a big club IMO...

Unless we have FP word he will sell and just doesnt included a clause in, even if he becomes messi, then i just cant get excited by this deal, im sorry...

Id rather give Willock and TJJ more game time and start the rebuild...

If he preforms and leaves the void will be huge again.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I still dont get how people can get excited by this...
Yes he is a gem, and yes he will improve us.
Are we relying on him to get top 4 alone? i dont think so... it took us an 8 game disaster class last season to miss it

An the promise they will talk will put us fans in a conflict this season. on one hand if he plays phenomenally, we will 100% not be able to afford him and real will want him back... the only way they will sell and we can afford him is if he flops.... so it will be a small bitter taste if he preforms, cause you know the void he will leave when real will want him back... and a as well if he underperforms cause you want your team to do well...

And dont use the Kovacic deal as an example, he flopped at chelsea and the only reason they bought him (was firstly because he flopped) is cause they have a 2 years transfer ban.

Loaning a player to the first team without option to buy is admitting we are no longer a big club IMO...

Unless we have FP word he will sell and just doesnt included a clause in, even if he becomes messi, then i just cant get excited by this deal, im sorry...

Id rather give Willock and TJJ more game time and start the rebuild...

If he preforms and leaves the void will be huge again.

Silly argument imo.

The whole point is to get back into the CL this season to then have a bigger transfer Kitty for players like this.

We can’t afford a top CM outright, so signing him on loan and then being able to buy him or another top CM next season is big for us.

Everyone’s excited to see him play for us next season for obvious reasons. Nobody is relying on just him, we will sign other players.

Maximum he would cost even if he plays well is around 50-60m Euro which is completely acceptable considering age and such. And something we would be able to afford as well.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Wonderful player. But does strike me as the kind of guy who'd get homesick before too long. Still a fantastic weapon to have for the season. Can't watch another whole year of a plodder like Xhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom