• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarJarBinks

No option to buy is ****, if he’s good then he’ll want to try again at Madrid and if he’s terrible Arsenal tell him to **** off. Lose lose for us all round

GDeep™

League is very weak
No option to buy is ****, if he’s good then he’ll want to try again at Madrid and if he’s terrible Arsenal tell him to **** off. Lose lose for us all round
If he’s terrible it’ll be worth signing him anyway as you’ll hope he’ll improve later.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Calling it now

He'll do superb here but fancy his chances back at Madrid. Spends the season barely kicking a ball back in Spain before we sign him permanently the following summer.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

So he joins on loan with no option to buy. It saves us money to spend elsewhere and we bring in a winger possibly a CB. These combined help us to get CL for next season. Ceballos goes back to Madrid but we are able to replace him with a top player because we have CL. Where have we lost?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I assume we'll be giving him the no8? I expect eliteness from him (even though I'll admit to never having seen him play)

GDeep™

League is very weak
It doesn't:lol: Why would you sign in hope of improvement? You've had a year of watching him where's he been crap and you still buy him? That is exactly why we are where we are.
Because he might need a year to transition to English football.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watch his 10min welcome to Arsenal video.

His lateral movement is sensational, the way he cuts in/out when you think the angle is too tight. I'd snap my ankles trying some of the turns he does.

He's gonna be our best dribbler since dog molester.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Watch his 10min welcome to Arsenal video.

His lateral movement is sensational, the way he cuts in/out when you think the angle is too tight. I'd snap my ankles trying some of the turns he does.

He's gonna be our best dribbler since dog molester.

As long as he's better at dribbling than Harry Kane i'll be a happy bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom