• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
FFF. Reminds me of myself during my school days. Had local teams scouting me but done my knee.
Exact same thing happened with me mate. On the books for a few top clubs down my way and then blew my knee. Could never play again after that. Annoying as **** considering how much these players are getting paid now.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Guy on sky sports news just said this one be announced within the next week. Next week!? This forum gonna be in meltdown without an announcement in the next few days :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure how I feel about this and it’s no slant on Ceballos. We’re in desperate need of bolstering the defensive side of our game. It’s literally the reason we aren’t in the CL.

Players like Ceballos aren’t going to reduce the likelihood of going to anfield and getting banged 5-1, conceding 60 goals in 38 games or having a bottom 3 away record over 2 seasons.

Offensively we are also in desperate need of width. Centrally, Xhaka who’s awful defensively won’t be benched for him nor will Özil, so guess I’m struggling with understanding the purpose of it unless Emery switches to a 3 man midfield (which he should do in my opinion).

Weird to conclude after all the above that I’m happy we’ve got a quality player, and I have no doubt he’ll put in some star turns.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So, Xhaka is in the middle, he picks the ball up from deep, dawdles, turns like an absolute tank, doesn't realise Ndidi is up his arse. He goes to pass it across but simply gives it away. Ndidi pushes it through to Perez who slots Vardy in.

1-0 Leicester. How many times have we seen that sort of scenario where Xhaka just loses the ball?

We need a player who's press resistant in that midfield if we're going to be playing out from the back. Ceballos can do it all and his driving from midfield will be key.

Sick of small and technical. Tries that and failed move on...

We got enough injuries as it is

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not sure how I feel about this and it’s no slant on Ceballos. We’re in desperate need of bolstering the defensive side of our game. It’s literally the reason we aren’t in the CL.

Players like Ceballos aren’t going to reduce the likelihood of going to anfield and getting banged 5-1, conceding 60 goals in 38 games or having a bottom 3 away record over 2 seasons.

Offensively we are also in desperate need of width. Centrally, Xhaka who’s awful defensively won’t be benched for him nor will Özil, so guess I’m struggling with understanding the purpose of it unless Emery switches to a 3 man midfield (which he should do in my opinion).

Weird to conclude after all the above that I’m happy we’ve got a quality player, and I have no doubt he’ll put in some star turns.

Ramsey left, we're replacing him for £3M a year.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

That would mean he needs to drop Özil and Xhaka which will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom