• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s pretty depressing knowing no matter what this club does we KNOW it’s not going to touch what even Sp**s have done.

We’re not even linked to midfielders, this after letting Ramsey walk for free. We don’t even have a midfield, we’ll be getting killed next year.

Judasviking

One thing more that is really worries me at the moment, is that i feel we are starting to panicking.

And that never brings something positive at the end of the day..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@Troopz

They haven't addressed any of their main issues. Main issues being having a terrible midfield and terrible set of CB's.

Also 5th place should get CL football next season.

Preacher

Always Crying
I think it’s happening. Marca is Real Madrid’s mouthpiece. They’re reporting something similar, they said Tottenham are the favourites as they have a very good relationship with Real Madrid.

City, Liverpool & Sp**s are guaranteed top 4 IMO. I think Utd are getting that last spot with how they’re addressing their issues.
Most reliable source regarding RM players said this:

This is the latest news from them.

BTW my friend Sp**s fan said that they will be quite for at least two weeks regarding new players. After Ndombele they have the priority to get rid of the deadwood and finally decide what they will do with Eriksen and Toby.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz

They haven't addressed any of their main issues. Main issues being having a terrible midfield and terrible set of CB's.

Also 5th place should get CL football next season.

Utd definitely have a better squad than us. If they manage to get Maguire, Bruno Fernandes, Moussa Dembele etc in addition to AWB & Daniel James who they’ve already signed, they would have addressed numerous weaknesses in one window.

You’re making it out as if Utd have a squad full of talentless players. They’ve got quality in their squad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Most reliable source regarding RM players said this:

This is the latest news from them.

BTW my friend Sp**s fan said that they will be quite for at least two weeks regarding new players. After Ndombele they have the priority to get rid of the deadwood and finally decide what they will do with Eriksen and Toby.

The same article was posted on their site.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/07/03/5d1c900de2704e396a8b456f.html

Real Madrid want a buy back clause which Sp**s are not opposed to.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Utd definitely have a better squad than us. If they manage to get Maguire, Bruno Fernandes, Moussa Dembele etc in addition to AWB & Daniel James who they’ve already signed, they would have addressed numerous weaknesses in one window.

You’re making it out as if Utd have a squad full of talentless players. They’ve got quality in their squad.

Better keeper, around the same defensive options. Also Maguire isn't anything special at all. Leicester concede a truck load of goals with him at the back. Bruno would be a signing i'd worry about, but the rest? Meh. Our midfields are on par but we just have the added luxury of having far superior strikers.

I don't expect Ole to do well.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Think that was more because people thought it was specifically Wenger not spending though.
We always wanted "quality", even went that summer we got Cech not buying an outfield player.

Then when we did open the check book we bought trash. I'm convinced StatDNA sent us off the rails a bit, as much as I'm a fan of data analytics.

If rumors are true that we don't have much of a budget, then I'd be okay just getting Tierney and Zaha (for example).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It was only two seasons ago United finished second and the year before that won the Europa league. Whats the saying about form and class? If United address the Pogba issue then they are back in the running again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
'The gunners game style fits like a glove with what Ceballos offers, an ideal setting for the player.'

Marca know more about our 'style' than me. We have no idea even what formation right now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Better keeper, around the same defensive options. Also Maguire isn't anything special at all. Leicester concede a truck load of goals with him at the back. Bruno would be a signing i'd worry about, but the rest? Meh. Our midfields are on par but we just have the added luxury of having far superior strikers.

I don't expect Ole to do well.

That logic doesn’t work bro. Southampton were conceding a sh*t load of goals when VVD was there too. I don’t rate Maguire that highly but he’d definitely improve Man Utd’s defence as would AWB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That logic doesn’t work bro. Southampton were conceding a sh*t load of goals when VVD was there too. I don’t rate Maguire that highly but he’d definitely improve Man Utd’s defence as would AWB.

It does work because you can see that Maguire is quite average defensively. Van Dijk was a constant colossus.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It was only two seasons ago United finished second and the year before that won the Europa league. Whats the saying about form and class? If United address the Pogba issue then they are back in the running again.

I agree. It’s only so long that a team like Man Utd can be out of the top 4. I expect them to get CL football next season as they’re not accepting mediocrity like we are.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It does work because you can see that Maguire is quite average defensively. Van Dijk was a constant colossus.

Yet Maguire is still one of the best CBs currently in the PL. I think you’re going a bit over the top with your analysis on his defensive game. He’s decent, put in him a top club and he’ll shine.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s pretty depressing knowing no matter what this club does we KNOW it’s not going to touch what even Sp**s have done.

We’re not even linked to midfielders, this after letting Ramsey walk for free. We don’t even have a midfield, we’ll be getting killed next year.
Is Ndombele that good?

I did a little research (youtube) seems like a Moussa Dembele replacement. A quality player but he's not gonna take them up a level hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom