• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I have to stop reading this thread. :D People keep on and on how stupid the management was here, eventhough they basically had no option.

Madrid didn't give us the option to buy, it was not on the table. Also with no money to buy, you have to loan.

But I leave at this. Not sure who we could have loaned with similar quality.
Probably our best ever loan signing tbh. Really happy he selected us over Tottenham

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It's a bit disappointing but if we keep AMN and he continues to blossom, then that softens the blow. AMN, Xhaka, Partey and another starter who us more creative and we may be able to progress with Arteta's coaching
AMN in more comparable to Partey. Nothing like Ceballos. He was our Thiago in role. We won't get a player like that. Ceballos even improved a lot defensively.

Losing him is the most painful one for me, we won't get an CM 8 player with technical ability to deal constantly with pressure (because Mr. Static Xhaka can't) good defensively and his engine at the age of 22 and PL experience for 20-25M.

Madrid wanted the money but cheap board wanted the loan. Now they have to spend it anyway in not proved player. Awful move. If I were Auba I wouldn't renew, this board never change

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
AMN in more comparable to Partey. Nothing like Ceballos. He was our Thiago in role. We won't get a player like that. Ceballos even improved a lot defensively.

Losing him is the most painful one for me, we won't get an CM 8 player with technical ability to deal constantly with pressure (because Mr. Static Xhaka can't) good defensively and his engine at the age of 22 and PL experience for 20-25M.

Madrid wanted the money but cheap board wanted the loan. Now they have to spend it anyway in not proved player. Awful move. If I were Auba I wouldn't renew, this board never change
They were not willing to sell. There’s a reason why they preferred to loan him to Arsenal because they were not interested in the prospect of Tottenham signing him permanently

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is straight forward. Pay the 22-25m they are looking. Even if he doesnt improve anymore than what he is at the moment you have a solid player who's 24 and young enough to give you another couple of years service at worst and then sell him down the line for similar.

He could on the other hand continue to develop and be a top player for us or move on 40/50m.

I sometimes look at Arsenal and the board even going back years and thinking. Something is so glaringly obvious that they must know something that I dont. Then they go and sign some ridiculous signing for a similar price only for them to fail.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

They were not willing to sell. There’s a reason why they preferred to loan him to Arsenal because they were not interested in the prospect of Tottenham signing him permanently

I thought doing deals in real life is similar to FIFA or FM!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Even if he doesnt improve anymore than what he is at the moment you have a solid player who's 24 and young enough to give you another couple of years service at worst and then sell him down the line for similar.

Wait what? No. Hopefully he would improve.

Arteta can't keep babysitting him every game he has to focus on other areas and when fans get back this will just get harder.

Manberg

Predator
He wants to stay at Madrid. Got to take a loss on this one.

We need 3 midfielders now, considering we’re selling Torreira and Guendouzi.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Wait what? No. Hopefully he would improve.

Arteta can't keep babysitting him every game he has to focus on other areas and when fans get back this will just get harder.

I'm saying that with the level he is performing at the minute even if he maintained that level for 22-25m that is cheap.

You also have to remember Arteta is barking orders at him because he probably still has very little grasp of English hence why hes shouting in Spanish.

It's a no brainer to get the deal done. Especially when it appears the only competition at the moment is the likes of Betis and maybe Sevilla who probably cant afford 25m.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

He will never make it at Madrid. His level is literally Arsenal or the likes of a Sevilla etc.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Season is over before started. This cheap board is gonna get the worst cheap options available.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

We dont need 3. We need two, Partey and one other. Xhaka and Partey can both play in the 6 but you'd like to think eventually Partey makes that position his own.

I'd like to see Willian as the LCM and for me the RCM has to be all singing and dancing, can do a bit of everything. Beundia springs to mind as an affordable option.

Buendia, Xhaka, Partey, Willian, ESR and Willock offers a lot of options in a 3.

Manberg

Predator
He will never make it at Madrid. His level is literally Arsenal or the likes of a Sevilla etc.

He’s just had a very good loan spell. It’s promising. I’d keep him too if I were Madrid. I think he’s going to be a lot better than Casemiro.

Manberg

Predator
We dont need 3. We need two, Partey and one other. Xhaka and Partey can both play in the 6 but you'd like to think eventually Partey makes that position his own.

I'd like to see Willian as the LCM and for me the RCM has to be all singing and dancing, can do a bit of everything. Beundia springs to mind as an affordable option.

Buendia, Xhaka, Partey, Willian, ESR and Willock offers a lot of options in a 3.

Willian as a CM? I can’t see that. That’s one way to waste a player’s qualities. He can play AM but not CM. Xhaka and Partey behind him. But we need a backup too, we’ll have no one, apart from Willock.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Sounds like Madrid posturing for me. He wants to play.

Yep, that's luckily a possibility to get more money. Even if the sources are reliable for Madrid, it could just be that they give them this information to get upper hand in negotiations.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He’s just had a very good loan spell. It’s promising. I’d keep him too if I were Madrid. I think he’s going to be a lot better than Casemiro.

Hes a different style and shape to Casemiro and hes 28 so still got 3 more good years in him. Maybe alongside him but not in his place.

Casimero is 2-3 inches taller than Dani and 15-20kg heavier. Hes much more physical and strong.

He is off the back of a decent loan but theres a huge difference having a good loan at Arsenal and being Real Madrid ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom