• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah they’re frontline workers though, footballers aren’t.

I know but they are still mixing with many people outside of their bubble and not wearing masks. That's why PL insist on regular testing. If they dont test then one person could infect the whole squad. By testing they can try to prevent that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They do the same with Nurses etc. My daughter is a Nurse, they get tested weekly because they could be positive at any point.

How often do you reckon footballers are getting tested? Every week or is that redundant?

Why

Always Me ?
Considering some of my squaddie friends are tested every 2 weeks, I feel football clubs have bigger budgets to get more regular testing.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I don’t get why they need to be tested in the 1st place. The WHO come out a few months ago and said asymptomatic spread of the ‘virus’ is very rare and Government responses should focus on detecting and isolating infected people with symptoms, so why do they need to keep testing Footballers every 2 mins? Doesn’t make sense at all
What? :lol:

I could argue why this is wrong but I remembering all your terrible posts in the covid thread during lockdown so won’t bother

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Get in! The deal I really wantee.

Romano deserves Orny like memes now, definitely the new transfer news king now.

sykesy69

The incubation period of the virus ranges from 1-14 days, the average being around 5 days. This means that depending on the person, you might start shedding the virus at any time between day 1 and day 14 form the exposure. This means that even if you are negative on day 4, it doesn't mean you're still negative on day 5. And if you redo the test on day 6 and you're negative, it doesn't mean you can't be positive on day 7 etc.
By this logic sshouldn't the whole team be in quaratine. They are regularly tested and there's no telling that the day after they test negative they could get a positive test?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
By this logic sshouldn't the whole team be in quaratine. They are regularly tested and there's no telling that the day after they test negative they could get a positive test?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Logic and this government

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The incubation period of the virus ranges from 1-14 days, the average being around 5 days. This means that depending on the person, you might start shedding the virus at any time between day 1 and day 14 form the exposure. This means that even if you are negative on day 4, it doesn't mean you're still negative on day 5. And if you redo the test on day 6 and you're negative, it doesn't mean you can't be positive on day 7 etc.
You're negative until you are positive.
That's how it works.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Covid is effecting people differently Ive lost friend that was 35 and a cousin who was only 15 both perfectly healthy. Just because it didn't effect you as badly doesnt make the virus any less deadly.
Agreed i have it but I felt nothing meanwhile my dad had to go to hospital because it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom