• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I had Covid and I can't lie it just lost my sense of taste and smell for like 4 days, all I could think was 'This is is? This is what's causing the world to shut down?' Was a minor, the common cold is way worse.
Been saying it’s a load of rubbish from the beginning. Been called all sorts on here :lol: What happened to the common cold anyway?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I know but they are still mixing with many people outside of their bubble and not wearing masks. That's why PL insist on regular testing. If they dont test then one person could infect the whole squad. By testing they can try to prevent that.

they insist on regular testing to keep going with a plan and make it a new normal...
there is no such thing as a deadly virus going on, anyone who is not brainwashed enough could clearly see it with his bare eyes

Gunner D

they insist on regular testing to keep going with a plan and make it a new normal...
there is no such thing as a deadly virus going on, anyone who is not brainwashed enough could clearly see it with his bare eyes
My f*cking guy. Only need a few active brain cells to see it’s a load of nonsense. All these footballers testing positive.. are they even ill? :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
My f*cking guy. Only need a few active brain cells to see it’s a load of nonsense. All these footballers testing positive.. are they even ill? :lol:

No because they're some of the fittest, healthiest humans on the planet? Are you actually that dumb :lol:

Maybe you should learn a bit about the body and how it works before chatting nonsense. Someone with health conditions/overweight/elderly will feel more ill from anything they get, wether thats a normal cold or coronavirus. Just how it is.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Get in! The deal I really wantee.

Romano deserves Orny like memes now, definitely the new transfer news king now.

Romano is a tap-in merchant, never comes out with an exclusive. He’s the Mario Gomez of the transfer world.

Could never be my gerbil

Gunner D

No because they're some of the fittest, healthiest humans on the planet? Are you actually that dumb :lol:

Maybe you should learn a bit about the body and how it works before chatting nonsense. Someone with health conditions/overweight/elderly will feel more ill from anything they get, wether thats a normal cold or coronavirus. Just how it is.
Are you that dumb to believe people are carrying around a ‘deadly’ virus without symptoms? The World Health Organisation came out a few months back saying asymptomatic spread is very rare. So why test everyone?

Gunner D

Don't think 860,000 people have died from the common cold this year but do correct me if i'm wrong.
How many of those 800,000 were critically ill? Do you know how many people died of other causes this year? I know so many people who’s relatives have died of other causes, yet they put COVID on the death certificate. They done the same with my uncle. As soon as my dad said he died, I said they will put COVID on the death certificate. And guess what, they did! He’s been critically ill with prostate cancers for years, and had been on his last legs for a few months. Are you happy to be under lockdown for 6 months yeah?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How many of those 800,000 were critically ill? Do you know how many people died of other causes this year? I know so many people who’s relatives have died of other causes, yet they put COVID on the death certificate. They done the same with my uncle. As soon as my dad said he died, I said they will put COVID on the death certificate. And guess what, they did! He’s been critically ill with prostate cancers for years, and had been on his last legs for a few months. Are you happy to be under lockdown for 6 months yeah?

Sorry about your uncle, but I guess I just trust the epidemiologists and medical professionals on this one. I'm not happy to carry an umbrella when it's raining, but I do it anyway otherwise I'll get wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom