• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s a good player in there somewhere but he’s not had the bad habits he’s had since his Betis days coached out of him, they’ve got worse if anything.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Do you play in midfield for a big Spanish club?

Are you injury prone, lightweight, a bit **** & want a holiday?

SafeSpottedHyena-size_restricted.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least he think about the best of his career unlike some of our players.

We barely used him so sending him back to Madrid won't affect us

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
At least he he think about the best of hie career unlike some 9f our players.

We barely used him so sending him back to Madrid won't affect us

img.jpg

...wish this guy would piss off instead.

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Meh, don't care at all and I think the loan experiment of taking Madrid & Barca cast offs needs to end.

They are massively out of form after barely featuring for their own clubs and then have to try find form in a new league, new setting & system when they dont really want too stay anyway, waste of time in my opinion.

Wonder if this winter weather has hurt his feelings?

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Meh, don't care at all and I think the loan experiment of taking Madrid & Barca cast offs needs to end.

They are massively out of form after barely featuring for their own clubs and then have to try find form in a new league, new setting & system when they dont really want too stay anyway, waste of time in my opinion.

Wonder if this winter weather has hurt his feelings?

100% agree on this. If we want to regain our position and build back to being a top and respected club, then these mid table style loan deals that a club like Everton or West Ham would pull really need to stop. Most of the time they end up being a waste of time (Denis Suarez last season?), with the only ones I can remember off the top of my head that did alright were Julio Baptista and Yossi Benayoun.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Guys been a ghost since his first game where he was running off adrenaline, see ya later, don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This better not be true. Have to put up with years and years of the likes Diaby and Ramsey getting chances after chances whilst a vastly more talented and superior player isnt given a chance?

Last edited:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Something weird is going on here, he was 'being assessed' for several games and has been on the bench for several games without a single minute. There must be something going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This seems certain. He put something on insta to Bellerin about how he'll miss his left foot (after the goal)

Ah well. Hope we sign someone for midfield as back up

zilfy

Our lack of depth just got even more shallow.
Any intelligent club would have a replacement in relatively quickly but with us you never know.

Suarez on loan again?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wow, after Burnley I thought this lad would be a staple in our side for years to come.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Bummed about this, still think he could come out good. Had the misfortune of only playing for Emery who made Torreira and Xhaka look significantly worse.

No reason to think he wouldn't improve under Arteta, but it seems Mikel doesn't rate him, which is I shame. I trust him if that's the case but still hoping it has more to do with Ceballos coming back from injury rather than freezing him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom