• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniël De Ridder

gunner_down_under

9 times out of 10, if he has a good season with us, he'll be happy and would be more interested in signing for us!...all depends on their bastard agents too!!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
de Ridder linked

Blues flop set for shock £3million Arsenal move?

Daniel de Ridder has revealed he is considering leaving the Blues at the end of the season following a disappointing first season in England, which has seen him fail to nail down a place in the starting line-up.

“Everything has altered for me 180 degrees and I am frustrated I am not involved in the squad,” he told the Birmingham Mail. “I believe I can still add something to the team even if it is making an impact as a substitute or on the left side.

"It is frustrating because I like the club, the city and the fans and I hope we can stay in the Premier League. But I also have to think about my own career if I am not playing."

Wenger was considering a move for de Ridder last summer when he was still contracted to Ajax, and he is preparing to offer the 24-year-old a shock move to the Emirates Stadium at the end of the season.
www.fansfc.com/arsenalfootballclub/news ... sid=184460

kooldawg

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
kooldawg said:
Could happen though, Wengers taken on other flops before.
But this 'flop' is slow... A prime requirement for a Wenger winger is movement.

ahh K, didn't know about his speed :p

Probably the reason why Birmingham have stopped utilizing him.

Lukazan

Established Member
I watched him for Holland last summer and he looked a very decent player, very good on the ball.

But if he can't even cement a starting place at Birmingham I highly doubt he's good enough or that Wenger would be interested.

Smudeagle

bluenaz said:
He can't cement a place in Birmingham's first 11. Enough said.

To be fair to the kid I think part of the reason he doesn't get into the Birmingham side is not as much lack of talent as work rate. He is a lazy f*cker, and you can't get away with that in a relegation battle...

Having said that he is still a bit sh*t! :lol:

Kraig

Established Member
maybe wenger likes him because he looks like bobby pires!

too slow and just not good enough for us. next please!

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom