• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The only way he will consider selling, is if ticket sales (when fans are back) and merch sales drop.

But the fans have been banned from seeing their teams play for ages now and will be desperate to get back to the grounds, while fans online have already been talking about how great our new shirts/tops are looking for next season...throw in a few shiny new signings, we are ****ed again :lol:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The only way he will consider selling, is if ticket sales (when fans are back) and merch sales drop.

But the fans have been banned from seeing their teams play for ages now and will be desperate to get back to the grounds, while fans online have already been talking about how great our new shirts/tops are looking for next season...throw in a few shiny new signings, we are ****ed again :lol:
Which is why the campaign needs to start now. The message needs to get out to not purchase anything until Stan sells. That would be the real protest. Not that one day spectacle like last week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is that the only way though? Complete fantasy that fans actually have any impact on an owner.Geordies have wanted Ashley out for decades and had no luck.

More likely is that Stan wanted a closed league with guarantees of no relegation and consistent massive revenue streams regardless of performance. Now that’s failed he probably realises the lower we fall the huge amount of money he has to pump in to get us back to the big time revenue.

Fans buying shirts and boycotting games is immaterial in the bigger picture.

Riou

Is that the only way though? Complete fantasy that fans actually have any impact on an owner.Geordies have wanted Ashley out for decades and had no luck.

More likely is that Stan wanted a closed league with guarantees of no relegation and consistent massive revenue streams regardless of performance. Now that’s failed he probably realises the lower we fall the huge amount of money he has to pump in to get us back to the big time revenue.

This is a good point, tbf...though I don't think the ESL thing has gone away, I imagine it will be back at some point in a different form.

If we just stayed as midtable Premier League club under him (I don't believe we will ever get relegated) would that make him enough money?

I think he might be happy with that, depending on how much money we are making...though I hope he does sell.

Just...

A Swedish billionaire teams up with 3 Arsenal legends and maybe also Flamini (unsure if he is still involved anymore, as his name was in the thread title for a bit) to save the club from Stan.

...sounds like something AM would have made up, tbh :lol:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This is a good point, tbf...though I don't think the ESL thing has gone away, I imagine it will be back at some point in a different form.

If we just stayed as midtable Premier League club under him (I don't believe we will ever get relegated) would that make him enough money?

I think he might be happy with that, depending on how much money we are making...though I hope he does sell.

Just...

A Swedish billionaire teams up with 3 Arsenal legends and maybe also Flamini (unsure if he is still involved anymore, as his name was in the thread title for a bit) to save the club from Stan.

Lol, three Arsenal legends and the billionaire Flamini. I’m sure Mathieu has been left in no doubt as to his role in this enterprise...💰💰💰

Mickey Rooney

I think KSE may sell if (and only if) they have concerns over the future growth in value of Arsenal, at least in the mid term. I think this may well be the case given the failed ESL project and the impact that Covid has had on many club’s finances (which may require some additional form of revenue sharing). If KSE estimates that the near/mid term growth potential of Arsenal to be limited or even stagnant, they may well take an offer around 2B and invest that elsewhere. The PR from Ek to increase public pressure and to try to bring things to a head has been very smart as well, but I think that only plays a complementary role at best. Key is how Kroenke sees Arsenal’s growth potential in a post Covid and post ESL world.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Waiting for the Kroenke spokesman Ornstein to come out and say, everything over these last 72 hours have been dogshit.

And because of that, Stan thinks we deserved to be punished with no signings.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ek clearly going all in with publicity and it's most likely his only chance right now to really push Kroenke a bit.

Private matters would have no effect here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just...

It sounds like he had to dip into his own pockets for Partey and we’re still miles away from CL places and top table revenue streams.

Everytime I read Swiss Ramble they seem to say the longer we’re out the CL the worse our financials get.

Also as for the Super League you’re right, if the game isn’t altered to stop negligent spending then in 5 or so years time it’ll be back again.

If we keep on at this rate who knows what dire situation we’ll be in. If I was him I’d be tempted to cash in while we still retain some value. If Leicester actually manage to replace us long term his investment is down the sh*tter.

Mickey Rooney

Waiting for the Kroenke spokesman Ornstein to come out and say, everything over these last 72 hours have been dogshit.

And because of that, Stan thinks we deserved to be punished with no signings.
He’s giving Martinelli away to United to teach us a lesson, isn’t he? Threatening a Saka giveaway if we continue to complain.

He’ll only do it because he loves us, he’ll say.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

and I can't see us being invited to be a founder member of a re-jigged ESL in another couple of years

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

and I can't see us being invited to be a founder member of a re-jigged ESL in another couple of years

Yeah I’m genuinely worried about Leicester. For five years they’ve lost their players, managers, back room staff and even an owner but they’ve still stayed really competitive.

Look at Iheanacho turning into a Vardy replacement. They’ll probably sell one of the key guys this summer but reinvest well and they’ve got lots of young guys coming through.

I can see them being very difficult team to finish ahead of for a few years to come. If they start consistently getting into the CL and eventually going far in it why would casuals care about a team who was winning titles 20 years ago?

Riou

Yeah I’m genuinely worried about Leicester. For five years they’ve lost their players, managers, back room staff and even an owner but they’ve still stayed really competitive.

Look at Iheanacho turning into a Vardy replacement. They’ll probably sell one of the key guys this summer but reinvest well and they’ve got lots of young guys coming through.

I can see them being very difficult team to finish ahead of for a few years to come. If they start consistently getting into the CL and eventually going far in it why would casuals care about a team who was winning titles 20 years ago?

Maybe this is just our time to drop?

I think you started watching football around the same time as me, back then the best team after Arsenal and Man United, you could argue was Newcastle...they were the "Entertainers" in the mid 90, two 2nd place finishes and two FA cup finals in a row...then under Robson, they were kind of like a more likeable version of the current Sp**s team, with all the young British players they had and getting into the Champions League...then a bad owner takes them over, and they have been crap for a decade pretty much, fallen far away from where they were.

We are bigger than Newcastle as a club, but our fate will be the same, unless we get a takeover...you need money and structure more than ever now and we have neither, our great history will count for nothing in the current future of football, especially the longer we stay being an average team.

Put all your love in Atletico, if Stan is still our owner next season :lol:

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
They may have experience of owning sports franchises, but they haven't exactly set the world on fire. Their hockey team is nothing special, the MLS team is crap, we are getting further down the table with each passing season, and the other jewel in their crown, LA Rams finally manage winning records thanks to their coach but have had major salary cap issues, and didn't even win when they actually made it to the Superbowl.
A bit like the chap who has experience of cooking garbage at a caff. Yes he has experience but he only ever make garbage. These people are only in it for themselves.

If offers come in and they won't sell then a boycott and a permanent protest is the only recourse.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom